BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?4 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to s...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Msbaez25 B.
New York
These are good bc the dha is not from fish, however i am not sure if it dissolves well in my body. I will finish the bottle and switch to a whole food prenatal bc that would be more beneficial for me
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these from Sams Club and find them really affordable considering the amount of vitamins that come in the jar. I had to switch to prenatal vitamins because I got pregnant. To be very honest I’m not a big fan of gel pill vitamins but these consist of several vitamins essential for my body especially during pregnancy. For that reason I will continue to take them.
divya m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these ,I’ve been us my these for over 4months now but haven’t been consistent until last month ,they are easy to take pills with dha in it and doesn’t have any taste so that’s a plus point and awsome supplement along with food .
Alyssa B.
I take these everyday and have to comfort of knowing that I'm getting the nutrients me and my baby need. I like that these also include DHA so I don't have to take a separate supplement to get that benefit. I switched over to these after taking VitaFusion Prenatal Gummies. They are a liquid capsule and very easy to swallow.
Jessica B.
Flint, MI
I am not pregnant or trying to get pregnant, but I have taken prenatal pills for a year now since my doctor recommended it as a good way to get all of the vitamins I need. I have had no issues with these (no bad taste or bloating) and they help me feel great and get everything I need. Great price and will buy again!
Ayla R.
I used the gummys when I was first pregnant, then I switched to these because they dont melt and they had the DHA. Affordable and worked. Will use again with the next one!
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
I used these with my first son, and I never had any issues. I could have a capsule on an empty stomach and it never upset it or caused cramps or bloating. The capsules don’t have a bad after taste at all so it makes taking them daily easy! I would definitely recommend!
Shipra M.
San jose, CA
I prefer these prenatal vitamins over the other brands that I have tried. They are much smaller than other brands and do not have a strong odor, so they are easy to take and keep down. I will definitely continue to buy this brand. Definitely recommend it to friends and family
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this procut it works really great, It's really great when you use take it before you eat with water. Yes it's Effective when taking it with ( Vitamin B-6 ). Yes it's what I expected very good product. Yes I recommend it to many people, very great product.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
If your searching for an affordable prenatal vitamin or just trying to grow out your hair these are a great brand!!! 150 capsules so the bottle lasts like half a year and it’s only $20!!! It has done wonders for my hair, skin, and nails taking one a day!!!
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?