BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?3 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to s...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Love them. I like the ones that have the DHA also in them and i take them before i was pregnant and want to start taking them again because we are trying to get pregnant again. I also take extra folic acid. These are great, even though they are not the most expensive brand but i think they work just as well and any prenatal is not really cheap to buy.
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve loved these vitamins the last year. I started taking them a few months before I got pregnant and am due this month. I’ve been the most consistent with these ones because I felt they have the best vitamins and minerals for a growing baby and they are easy to find. I’ve gotten them on Amazon, at Target, and at Walgreens. They’re big pills, however I think you’ll have a hard time finding a prenatal that’s not a huge horse pill 😊
Alyssa B.
I take these everyday and have to comfort of knowing that I'm getting the nutrients me and my baby need. I like that these also include DHA so I don't have to take a separate supplement to get that benefit. I switched over to these after taking VitaFusion Prenatal Gummies. They are a liquid capsule and very easy to swallow.
Keshia L.
Wasn’t a pill fan until I became pregnant and taking vitamins was my doctors #1 recommendation. Honestly, easy to swallow even for the size that it is. I still continue to take it everyday. I love that it is affordable and I recommend this as a daily vitamin for mothers who are still planning on having children.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I’m not pregnant yet but will be trying soon and wanted to go ahead and find a good prenatal vitamin. I’ve been taking these for about a month and have already noticed that my nails are stronger and longer than before. The pills are large but I haven’t had any trouble taking them and you only have to take one a day.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been trying out multiple different prenatal vitamins to see how my sensitive stomach does with each, and this one has been my #1 choice so far. Even before getting pregnant, I was looking for a way to get my omegas without fish oils upsetting my gi tract. I love that it has a decent variety of vitamins and minerals, plus the DHA. I started using it long before we started trying to get pregnant and it is a great multivitamin for daily use. Even my hair and nails are growing better!
Jena S.
I found Nature Made prenatal multi +DHA vitamins after a few weeks of trying out multiple different prenatal vitamins. These were the only ones that didn't make me feel sick after taking and very inexpensive. The even have a postnatal, I took for almost a year after my daughter was born. I recommend this pre and postnatal to everyone I know expecting. I had nothing but a great experience taking these. Will take again with my next pregnancy.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super guilty for taking this for other purposes like growing my nails and hair. I take these for those reasons and guys! I’ve gotten compliments on my hair growth and my nails have grown so much! And are so much stronger.
Makenna C.
Puyallup , WA
I used these prenatals throughout my pregnancy. They were great and only made me slightly sick if I took on an empty stomach. They are affordable and had good quantity. I would recommend and use again!
Msbaez25 B.
New York
These are good bc the dha is not from fish, however i am not sure if it dissolves well in my body. I will finish the bottle and switch to a whole food prenatal bc that would be more beneficial for me
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm currently pregnant and just curious on this prenatal does it make you feel sick?