BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?4 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to s...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Love them. I like the ones that have the DHA also in them and i take them before i was pregnant and want to start taking them again because we are trying to get pregnant again. I also take extra folic acid. These are great, even though they are not the most expensive brand but i think they work just as well and any prenatal is not really cheap to buy.
Ivonne F.
Lynnwood , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Nature Made Prenatal multi+DHA pills are my go to ever since i was pregnant with my second child. They’re easy to swallow and don’t make me nauseous like the gummy ones, also you only have to take one pill a day instead of 2 or 4 compared to other pills. Super affordable and great quality. I highly recommend😊
Jessica L.
I took these before and during my pregnancy. I think that they are great, however during the first trimester I had a hard time getting them down due to the fish smell. As long as I took them after I ate (best time was in the evening for me) and drank them with something with flavor, I could kind of mask it. Otherwise they are great vitamins and I plan on taking them post natal as well.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins do their job but are not my favorite. I am very sensitive to added iron and the iron content in these pills made me very sick feeling and also made my stomach cramp a lot. I talked to my doctor about them and was referred to take gummy vitamins due to no iron being in them. These vitamins are decently priced and come in large counts.
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I’m not pregnant yet but will be trying soon and wanted to go ahead and find a good prenatal vitamin. I’ve been taking these for about a month and have already noticed that my nails are stronger and longer than before. The pills are large but I haven’t had any trouble taking them and you only have to take one a day.
EMILY B.
riverside
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly it’s a hit or miss with this product. I love the fact that it gives me and my baby all the supplements that I need. i used it throughout my entire pregnancy. The only downside to it is that it’s expensive. It also has a fish sent to it throughout time due to the fish oil in it.
Alma Lynn~ K.
Roland
I like these. I'm not a fan of taking pills I've had a hard time ever since I was little but the size isn't to unreasonable and they don't have a fishy or chalky taste to them and they seem to be making difference in hair and nails which is great on my end!
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been trying out multiple different prenatal vitamins to see how my sensitive stomach does with each, and this one has been my #1 choice so far. Even before getting pregnant, I was looking for a way to get my omegas without fish oils upsetting my gi tract. I love that it has a decent variety of vitamins and minerals, plus the DHA. I started using it long before we started trying to get pregnant and it is a great multivitamin for daily use. Even my hair and nails are growing better!
Jena S.
I found Nature Made prenatal multi +DHA vitamins after a few weeks of trying out multiple different prenatal vitamins. These were the only ones that didn't make me feel sick after taking and very inexpensive. The even have a postnatal, I took for almost a year after my daughter was born. I recommend this pre and postnatal to everyone I know expecting. I had nothing but a great experience taking these. Will take again with my next pregnancy.
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve loved these vitamins the last year. I started taking them a few months before I got pregnant and am due this month. I’ve been the most consistent with these ones because I felt they have the best vitamins and minerals for a growing baby and they are easy to find. I’ve gotten them on Amazon, at Target, and at Walgreens. They’re big pills, however I think you’ll have a hard time finding a prenatal that’s not a huge horse pill 😊
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?