Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

I'm currently pregnant and just curious on this prenatal does it make you feel sick?

Callie B.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This prenatal never made me feel sick and it's very easily digested. This is a wonderful product. You should absolutely try it out!!! Congratulations on the baby!!
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This prenatal vitamin is the only brand that did not make me sick. See my recent review. I've used this for 2 pregnancies and nursing as well. However, I must say that the actual pil is a little on the big side but most prenatals are. You should try to take with food if possible but not too full incase it doesn't sit well.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
1 year, 5 months ago
I use this daily , I've never had a issue with getting sick like other brands with any medicine always make sure you drink enough water and eat befofe taking the prenatal