BY NATURE MADE

550 mg No artificial colors No artificial flavors No preservatives No yeast, starch or gluten Formulate for easy absorption see more...

Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this product for menstrual cramps because mine are often really, really bad. I usually take this in addition to some sort of pain reliever, but I had tried it on it's own and it works really well. I use this after the gym, too, or when I start to feel cramps coming on. I highly recommend it for those who don't always like taking pain pills!
Raquel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Potassium has been a go to supplement for me for years. And Nature Made is a great brand that I trust and is sold in a lot of drug stores. Fun fact: you know those terribly irksome eyelid twitches? They are likely due to a Potassium deficiency! I keep these on hand just in case!
Michelle M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
By doctors orders I had to take these due to my potassium being low. After using for one week my levels showed great improvement. Inexpensive and effective. win win.
Rrarcr R.
Good supplement for those who need a little help with potassium. Responsible pricing and this one is small and easy to swallow.
Marissa V.
I have this in my cabinet and take it every morning along with some othersl seems to do the job
Esmeralda S.
Mathis, TEXAS
I love this protect I take them for leg cramps I take one a night or before I have to make long trips it works wonders Thank You
Naaima H.
Hyderabad , Telangana
I love using this product, I've been using it for few months and i think it's working really well!!