Nature Made Postnatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels

by Nature Made

NULL

Has anyone felt the need to take additional supplements with this product? It doesn't have any magnesium.
Start your review of Nature Made Postnatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels!
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great vitamins. I also chose this brand for my prenatal vitamins. I notice a higher energy level whenever I take them. It has DHA in it which is good for prenatals, and it has a good range of vitamins and minerals in it.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These were my saviors 5 years ago., I highly recommend that they worked very well for me. I felt a lot more energy soon after taking them.❤️
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The pills are much too large for my liking. They are very affordable but if I don’t eat enough food with them they make me nauseas. I prefer gummy vitamins.
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
Being a BF mother its hard to always eat when and what I supposed to, both for my child and I. I took this supplement and its great I feel safe knowing my baby is getting everything he needs.
Kinzz P.
Ellicott City, MD
I love Nature made brand supplements I am using my most of the supplements from this brand. I also used my prenatal from this brand and I was feeling good and comfortable after using this. So I also tried Postnatal from Nature made. It is very useful for breastfeeding and it helps me alot for my baby feeding.
Ashmeena M.
Freeport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are small pills and they do not have an aftertaste. They are good since they gave me the nutrition i needed as well.
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
As weird as it may sound, my last pregnancy ended 4 years ago but I still take these. They have regulated my hormones better than any other multivitamins I have. Has it met my expectations? Yes!!! That's why I've continued taking them unt this day. 🌹
Ashley W.
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Postnatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Ashley W.
Did you know there are something like a frillion multivitamins, but only a few designed for postnatal/nursing?! I love these bad boys! It makes me happy that they're packed with nutrients that match my needs while I'm nursing; I noticed a definite uptick in my overall well being AND my nail growth after I'd been taking these consistently for about a month.
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These vitamins are great for nursing moms however they are expensive and almost hard to find in the stores. It’s hit and miss when they have it. I definitely recommend it. I felt like it helped my skin and my hair and my overall body stay fueled but I didn’t like their price and how hard they are to find.
Crystal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I normally take one in the morning with food so I don’t know if it’s hard on stomach. I haven’t had any issues with these vitamins. They are big but I don’t have an problems taking pills so the size is not a problem ,for me I don’t notice a taste before or after and I’m sensitive to the taste of fish and this contains anchovy, sardine, mackerel and I can’t tell. I drink it with water but if you do notice a taste I recommend taking it with juice or coffee that is what I did with other vitamins. It’s hard to tell how well it works but I’m still happy with vitamins and I feel good even after long nights.