Nature Made Postnatal Multi+DHA 200 mg DHA uploaded by Bety P.Nature Made Postnatal Multi+DHA 200 mg DHA uploaded by Ashley W.

BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. New. For Nursing Moms & Their Babies. 1 Softgel per Day. Specifically formulated for a mom s first 12 months after children.* No artificial flavors, preservatives, yeast, starch or gluten. Postnatal with DHA liquid softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Has anyone felt the need to take additional supplements w...1 Answers
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Used this product after I had my daughter and I would highly recommend. It kept my milk supply up while I nursed and doesn’t taste as bad as some of the other brands. This product is used every day as you are nursing your little one!
Amia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking this product about two weeks after having my baby boy. I was looking for more prenatal vitamins cause its recommended that after you have a baby to continue taking prenatal vitamins. I saw this on the shelf at Target and it shocked me that there is a "post-natal" vitamin. I love these pills. I can only say that my baby is now 18 lbs at 3 months because these pills keep my breastmilk nutrient rich (on top of a good diet). I feel great and my baby is healthy!
Vivian L.
I don't know why everyone loves these postnatal vitamins. I'm sure they may work great (I just started taking them so I don't know if they actually work or not), but the smell and the taste is HORRIBLE. I have to hold my nose to take them because they wreak of dead fish (and taste just as bad) and the smell lingers on your hands and in your mouth.
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
If I could give this 0 stars I would. It’s absolutely disgusting. The smell and taste of fish is so intense it’s nauseating. Your hands will smell like fish for HOURS after touching these. Highly disappointed.
Magen D.
Did the job after i gave birth to my son. I was breastfeeding and it kept my milk supply running good. My nails and hair was still looking great. Normally after birth your hair starts falling off and these vitamins helped with that. I loved it!
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
I was searching for a vitamin that would help me and the baby while I was nursing. I found these on amazon, I never knew postnatal vitamins existed. I've been taking them for 4 months now and I can definitely notice the difference. My nails and hair are strong and it has help my supply a lot.
Ashley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did you know there are something like a frillion multivitamins, but only a few designed for postnatal/nursing?!
I love these bad boys! It makes me happy that they're packed with nutrients that match my needs while I'm nursing; I noticed a definite uptick in my overall well being AND my nail growth after I'd been taking these consistently for about a month.
Michelle C.
I have 4 kids and the 4th one sucked about the ounce of life from my bones and health my nails bones hair were all on downward spiral. Finally thought maybe i should take prenatal vitamin and found these postnatal at target they a very large but well worth it. My nails are strong my hair is fuller and and even my milk is coming in better. Definitely recommend these after having a little one!
Bety P.
I really like NatureMade. I feel like they do work. I dont feel nor look tired although i sleep less than 8hrs and so far I am healthy. I breastfeed my baby and my baby is really healthy too. The only thing 😣i don't like its the smell of it and the after taste it leaves in my mouth.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using these vitamins since I had my son on December 5th, 2014. I am a true believer to Natures Made. These are the only vitamins that are reliable in my eyes and the best! I wouldn't use or recommend any other postnatal vitamins. When I was pregnant, I used prenatal vitamins by Natures Made and they did their job as promised.
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
Has anyone felt the need to take additional supplements with this product? It doesn't have any magnesium.