Nature Made Postnatal Multi+DHA 200 mg DHA uploaded by Ashley W.Nature Made Postnatal Multi+DHA 200 mg DHA uploaded by Bety P.

BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. New. For Nursing Moms & Their Babies. 1 Softgel per Day. Specifically formulated for a mom s first 12 months after children.* No artificial flavors, preservatives, yeast, starch or gluten. Postnatal with DHA liquid softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Has anyone felt the need to take additional supplements with this...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michelle C.
I have 4 kids and the 4th one sucked about the ounce of life from my bones and health my nails bones hair were all on downward spiral. Finally thought maybe i should take prenatal vitamin and found these postnatal at target they a very large but well worth it. My nails are strong my hair is fuller and and even my milk is coming in better. Definitely recommend these after having a little one!
Ashley W.
Did you know there are something like a frillion multivitamins, but only a few designed for postnatal/nursing?!
I love these bad boys! It makes me happy that they're packed with nutrients that match my needs while I'm nursing; I noticed a definite uptick in my overall well being AND my nail growth after I'd been taking these consistently for about a month.
Mary F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product not only because it's good for you but also because it made me feel healthy and it made my nails grow! I've been taking this for about 2 weeks now and I'm very impressed with this product. Very good for any women who is in need of this
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
I was searching for a vitamin that would help me and the baby while I was nursing. I found these on amazon, I never knew postnatal vitamins existed. I've been taking them for 4 months now and I can definitely notice the difference. My nails and hair are strong and it has help my supply a lot.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I've been using these vitamins since I had my son on December 5th, 2014. I am a true believer to Natures Made. These are the only vitamins that are reliable in my eyes and the best! I wouldn't use or recommend any other postnatal vitamins. When I was pregnant, I used prenatal vitamins by Natures Made and they did their job as promised.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
These are a great post-natal vitamin. I took the prenatal throughout my pregnancy & switched to these for as long as I breastfed!
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
These are must for women who are breastfeeding and need to still be taking an overall beneficial vitamin to mom and baby
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
These kept me healthy enough to nurse and keep my baby nourished. I also used the parental line during pregnancy.
Bety P.
I really like NatureMade. I feel like they do work. I dont feel nor look tired although i sleep less than 8hrs and so far I am healthy. I breastfeed my baby and my baby is really healthy too. The only thing ūüė£i don't like its the smell of it and the after taste it leaves in my mouth.
Magen D.
Did the job after i gave birth to my son. I was breastfeeding and it kept my milk supply running good. My nails and hair was still looking great. Normally after birth your hair starts falling off and these vitamins helped with that. I loved it!
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
Has anyone felt the need to take additional supplements with this product? It doesn't have any magnesium.