Nature Made Organic Flaxseed Oil 1,400 mg - Omega-3-6-9 for Heart Health - 300 Softgels [One Bottle of 300 Softgels] uploaded by Ebony G.Nature Made Organic Flaxseed Oil 1,400 mg - Omega-3-6-9 for Heart Health - 300 Softgels [One Bottle of 300 Softgels] uploaded by Catie C.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made Flaxseed Oil Softgels, 1400 mg, 300 Count see more...

Ebony G.
These were recommended to help keep my skin from getting dry and my hair from being brittle. I also take it to help combat depression as recommended by my psychiatrist. They also help me with my colon health to avoid consitpation.
So far, these are a big help all around!
I would recommend taking them with food because they may feel like they are coming back up. Not in a nauseous way though.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
My trainer recommended I take flaxseed daily. I couldn't muster the courage to do a spoonful a day, BUT nature made brand made it easy to get in my daily dose. The pills are huge, but they don't taste bad and go down easy. It's important to get in your omegas-to promote a healthy heart! This is an easy way to do so. I take one at bedtime!
Kristin P.
New Rochelle, NY
Flaxseed or fish oil? Which is better for you? Which one would benefit most with just a regular multivitamin daily?