BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. #1 Pharmacist Recommended^. Smaller Easy to Swallow. Purified to Remove Mercury^^. May Reduce Coronary Heart Disease Risk Supportive but not conclusive research shoes that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. No artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, yeast, starch or gluten. Fish oil liquid softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. Nature Made Fish Oil supply comes from deep ocean waters.  Our fish is not supplied from farm raised fish. Valid only for U.S. and Pueto Rico residents. ^Based on 2011 "Pharmacy Times" s. see more...

Buy on Target
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
These are the perfect size for scaredy-cat pill takers like me. Absolutely no fishy taste (or burps!) just like the pearl name signifies. I take them to help make my heart healthier but I've seen a general increase in wellness over-all. I won't be taking these out of my daily regimen any time soon.
Stephanie D.
I love that they are so small and easy to swallow, no fish taste or burps after... a bit pricey but then again this product is always expensive
Samantha O.
These are pretty good - the size is decent and it makes it a little less of a struggle to take them in the morning compared to other sizes of Fish Oil supplements. I still wish they would be a little smaller, but they are decent! I haven't experience any fishy burps with these yet.
Wendy H.
Fish oil has been recommended to me to help combat my IBD. I like this brand because the pearls are easy to swallow and they are reasonably priced. Keep an (fish) eye out for discounts on all Nature Made products at your local pharmacy. Nature Made also has a rewards program.
Crystal B.
I take this to help keep my skin healthy. I have noticed a difference when I stop taking this. This helps to keep my skin soft and glowing. It also helps to keep me calm, it reduces my anxiety level.
Daniela R.
I really like these! Fish oil is supposed to keep your hair looking healthy and it totally does! Something I like about this brand is it doesn't give you that nasty burp that tastes like fish and it's affordable!
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
There is varied information on if fish oil supplements are truly necessary. If you choose to take it keep it in your fridge to minimize bad taste/odors from the pills!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I used to take these awhile back ago and after awhile i started seeing some of the results however i hate the smell of these
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
My husband uses these all the time. He likes the and has no complainants about them.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone use these too? Thoughts?