Nature Made Natural Vitamin E 400 IU - 225 Softgels

Keeping your heart strong is an important part of having a healthy heart. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells and may help maintain heart health. In particular, Vitamin E is beneficial for preventing the oxidation of fat, such as LDL (or bad cholesterol), to help promote a healthy heart. It also works well as part of an antioxidant team with Vitamin C or with CoQ10, for optimal heart protection. According to NHANES surveys, most people do not meet the daily requirement for Vitamin E. In addition, individuals following a low-fat diet may be at risk for inadequate Vitamin E Intake.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Made Natural Vitamin E 400 IU - 225 Softgels!
2 years agoWilmington, NC
I was prescribed this vitamin by my doctor. I trust this brand more than I do any others. They always have great quality vitamins and they are often recommended by doctors. Pretty affordable and easy to find as well!
4 years agoMacomb, MI
I noticed a difference in texture of making and hair. Huge improvement and would spread the word. Vitamin E does have its benefits.
4 years agoLa Follette, TN
Love that these didn't have a taste or an aftertaste. I really like this brand product and will continue to purchase
4 years agoSterling Hts, MI
This is generally the brand I use. There's no bad after taste and it's fairly easy to find! I'd recommend them!
3 years agoBronx, NY
Nature Made Natural Vitamin E 400 IU - 225 Softgels uploaded by Malvy B.
Me encanta esta marca Nature made , llevo usándola un tiempo y en comparación con otras esta no me da hambre.
4 years ago
Nature Made does not make high quality supplements at all. Full of fillers and poorly sourced nutrients.
4 years agoSugarloaf, PA
Easy to take and are healthy for you! Take everyday great benefits!! I always use this brand.
4 years agoWeslaco, TX
I love these!!!! They're good for my skin and nails and actually have no bad after taste!
4 years ago
It's so hard to find a vitamin that works that doesn't have an after taste.!!!
It's so hard to find a vitamin that works that doesn't have an after taste.!!!
4 years agoHomer Glen, IL
I love that these didn't have an after taste and that they are so easy to take!
I love that these didn't have an after taste and that they are so easy to take!