BY NATURE MADE #59 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement. Your Best Sleep Naturally^^. Fall Asleep Naturally*^^. Natural Acting Sleep Aid^^. Ingredients proven to Relax and Promote Sleep*. 100% Drug Free. Enjoy a Good Night s Sleep Natually.^^ Nature Made Sleep® makes it easier to fall asleep by combining the natural acting sleep aids L-theanine and melatonin.  Our product contains 200 mg of L-theanine which is clinically-shown to calm the mind, while melatonin plays a natural role in the body s sleep cycle.  Together, they help you fall naturally and wake up refreshed.*^^ Nature Made Sle. see more...

Brianna K.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have literally been using these for YEARS. There are zero side effects because it really is all natural. Now let's be clear - if I try to get 8 hours of sleep, I will probably wake up 2 times. For me, I use these so I can actually fall asleep. I can feel as tired as possible, but without taking a pill, I will be up all night unable to shut my brain off so I can sleep. Even after a night of drinking I still take one with no issues at all. These are seriously a life saver and I highly recommend them if you have problems falling asleep at night, but you don't want to wake up groggy or feeling like you were drugged.
Rochelle G.
Kinda helps me fall asleep. But I don't stay asleep. I wake up almost every hour when I take this at night. Love that it doesn't make me feel drowsy in the morning but I definitely don't get a restful sleep. Won't buy again.
stephanie b.
Hurst, TX
I take these almost every night. I've had insomnia and night time anxiety nearly all my life. These help to relax my brain and let me fall asleep without feeling miserable in the morning!
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
Great sleep aid (and I need aid about 4 of 7 days a week) love how I wake up feeling great not groggy. Ready to get up and out the door. I used another brand for nearly 5 years before I switched to something that did not seem like a habit forming. Well a feel like I must take before bed. I love all natural products. And love that every where you look,nearly everything is out here that's Great for it.
Megan G.
Douglasville, GA
This is definitely one of the best over the counter sleep aids I've used. It helps you to fall asleep quickly. It does give you a groggy feeling, which I find to be a welcome feeling compared to intense insomnia, but I know that many do not like that feeling. I rated this product with a B because I would typically wake up several times in the night with extreme thirst which increased bathroom trips too. Luckily, I usually got right back to sleep.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I'm giving this a B because my husband would give it an A and I would rate it a C. Not sure why the difference but it really doesn't work for me. It knocks him out! So we are a house divided. I did like that it was more natural than some other sleep meds.
Kerry G.
Wilmington , DE
Great non habit forming sleep aid! Doesn't leave me groggy like most PM products and I fall asleep quick and STAY asleep throughout the night. Highly recommended!
Jasmine L.
The Nature Made Natural Sleep Aid is great because it's non habit forming and it's drug free, it doesn't knock me out though
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Helps me fall asleep naturally. No more brain running wild. Sold at most drug stores such as Walgreens and CVS. I use it every night. Price is reasonable.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you wake up drowsy like melatonin ?
carol y.
OKAY SO I HAVE NEVER TRIED THE ACTUAL CAPSULES ONLY THE MELTS. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TOO?
carol y.
Lauren S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
How well does this work? Does it make you sleepy the night day?