HealthWellnessMultivitaminsNature Made
Multivitamin Daily with Iron Tablets

Nature Made Multivitamin Daily with Iron Tablets

by Nature Made

NULL

Are these chewable or does one have to swallow them ?
Start your review of Nature Made Multivitamin Daily with Iron Tablets!
Pina G.
San Pedro, CA
I don't know if they've really made a difference in my health. I didn't experience any nausea or stomach discomfort with these vitamins. When I stopped taking them, I didn't notice any difference in the way I felt. My advice is to follow your doctor's instructions when considering supplements.
Karley C.
Pineville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Multivitamin Daily with Iron Tablets uploaded by Karley C.
I take the prenatal multi + DHA every night and they are great. They are rather large so if you have a hard time with pills these may not be the right vitamin for you.
Glorinet A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
It’s an okay vitamin. I personally do not like how hard those softgels are. I had taken these for a while and my vitamin deficiency did not improve, now I’m taking a vitamin prescribed by the doctor from another brand and the changes have been great. I guess these will be fine if you’re not dealing with a deficiency
Tamra D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the Nature Made Vitamin line. I like the fact that it is the number one pharmacist recommended brand of vitamin supplement. I think the brand gives good information on their bottles. I did not notice any aftertaste with this vitamin. I also use their vitamin D3 and their B12.
Adriana R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Easy to swallow, no flavor, helped maintain my iron level and within a good price range. Must take after food.
Vanessa M.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the Nature Made brand. I use the Nature Made Multivitamin Daily with Iron tablets. I have been using Nature Made for 11 years. One of my customers works at Nature Made and got me one bottle to try, I have been an avid customer after that.
Holly B.
Pawtucket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only downside to these vitamins is the size. I have issues with my esophagus that can make swallowing difficult. If these came in half their current size with instruction to take twice daily, it would be a game changer.
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand is one of the most complete multivitamins, if you compare the vitamins that contains with a different brand you will notice, I like the brand and the price, recommend
Mugdha D.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
It's hard to say what multivitamins really do, but my lab diagnostics show that everything is in order. So, will keep on it! From my research, Nature Made is one of the best brands out there when it comes to lab verification of nutrition promised. I like that one tablet is all that I really need including Iron.
Allaina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely need my vitamins and totally feel it when I forget to take them. I definitely get just a lot of energy with them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...