BY NATURE MADE #19 in Prenatal Supplements

High Folic Acid, Iron & Zinc Complete Multi Vitamin/Mineral Supplement For Pregnant & Lactating Women No Artificial Colors or Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents, Yeast, or Gluten Nature Made knows that pregnant and lactating women have special needs for the development of their child. Nature Made formulated Multi Prenatal with those needs in mind. High Folic Acid content , which is important in the healthy development of the nervous system and fetus Provides additional Iron needed to support a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby * Provides additional Zinc for healthy fetal growth * Nature Made Prenatal is a complete multivitamin with key vitamins and minerals necessary for the good health of pregnant and lactating women. This formula is rich in: Folic Acid- important in the healthy development of the nervous system and fetus. Adequate Folic Acid in see more...

• I'm just wondering if anyone else has had trouble swallowing thes...1 Answers
  • Does anyone take these that is not pregnant and if so how does it...1 Answers
  • Has anyone else used these?1 Answers
Samantha M.
KANNAPOLIS, NC
Review for: Nature Made Multi Prenatal, Tablets, 90 ea more...
These are huge pills and they taste like you gathered up a bunch of stable straw and horse food and condensed them into something to put in your mouth. They make me gag sometimes but they don't make me sick once I'm able to swallow them. The taste really is awful, BUT on the plus side they are really making a difference in my hair.
Amanda M.
Review for: Nature Made Multi Prenatal, Tablets, 250 ea more...
I’ve been taking these for 6 months and really like them. They seem to be effective. Great value for such a large quantity. Doesn’t make me sick and getting the right nutrition for my baby one day! Will repurchase!
Laura B.
This is the third time I've used these prenatal vitamins. I've only used one other kind so I can't really compare them with anything. They are a little large, but I don't have a problem with them. Others might have difficulty swallowing. They don't upset my stomach like I've heard of vitamins doing. They weren't too expensive and the bottle I got is huge so they'll last through my pregnancy. My hair and nails are growing very fast, so that's a plus unless you want them short. The only downside I've noticed is that I'm a little less regular, and it may be because of the vitamins because nothing else has changed in my diet or routine. Other than that, they seem to work great!
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I still take these even after I had my baby and she's already 9 months I feel like it really helps control my acne and help my hair grow stronger. Not the best taste in the world but so worth it. I would recommend to try them
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally, these aren't my favorite. I find them to have an unpleasant taste and more than once I've taken them only to throw it back up in an hour. Many people don't have this issue but these don't work well for me. They are also rather large so it takes some getting used to. In terms of vitamins and iron, these have everything you need in them.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I was sick basically 24/7 with my son. So unfortunately these didn't stay down at all until around the second trimester but they weren't too big and seemed to be effective. I got sick with even water so I doubt it was the pills.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Currently taking these prenatal pills. They aren't too big. It doesn't make me feel sick like how other prenatal pills would. I take it at night before I go to bed. I highly recommend these pills. All the vitamins you need. I got this bottle at target for about $15bucks.
Jenny V.
Been using this product currently and these are amazing, they have everything you need, also the plus side is they don't have a taste like how most people say about some prenatal pills through the whole time so far I have no sickness but only once, these are best to take it after a meal to prevent sickness but all in all they are great
Tracee M.
Nashville, TN
The pills are big but they pack everything you need for a pregnancy. I bought gummie prenatal before but was shocked there was no iron. I purchased mine at Walgreens and the price wasn't bad . I eat these with a meal so I don't get sick.
Lauren E.
I take this for my hair and nails, and also because I have low iron and other issue so my doctor recommended a pre natal instead of a regular daily multi vitamin. Seems to help, just hard to swallow sometimes because they're big pills
Kathryn O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone else used these?
Kendra B.
Does anyone take these that is not pregnant and if so how does it make you feel? Does it help your body out?
Autumn G.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has had trouble swallowing these? It may just be that they're a bit bigger than the pills I'm used to swallowing but they tend to get stuck to the back of my tongue.