BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplements New Adult Gummies Multi For Her Plus Omega-3S Heart Healthy Omega-3S Epa & Dha* Natural Fruit Flavors Lemon, Orange & Strawberry With Other Natural Flavors Made With Natural Fruit Flavors That Adults Prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies Are A Great Tasting Way To Take Your Vitamins And Supplements. Does Not Contain Iron All Natural Flavors Colors Derived From Natural Sources - No Synthetic Dyes No Yeast Gluten Free 1-800-276-2878 * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I just bought a bottle of these yesterday to try something different from what I routinely get every few weeks and I am thrilled that I did! The other ones that I was taking were like dry chalky horse pills! These are amazing and include so many great vitamins, even fish oil. The taste is amazing, it tastes like fruit snacks! No aftertaste, no fishyness, nothing. I was more thinking, "aw man I only have to take two?!"
Allison R.
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
Love these! They taste amazing - so much so that I have to stop myself from eating them like candy!!! I have tried several gummies and they don't have the amazing flavor that these do. Often, you can find them buy one get one free, which is a steal!
August Z.
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
For starters these are delicious. I felt like I could tell the difference when I take these. I got them at dillons two for the price of one for about fifteen dollars. I'd say it was worth it. Makes taking your vitamins kinda fun.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
I hate taking vitamins...but these make it so easy! It's almost like having candy in the morning. They are almost always on sale as a buy one get one which makes them pretty cheap. Love them and would recommend to all women!
Nyoka A.
Nyoka A.
I was looking for a multivitamin without iron and came across these. Thankfully the taste is amazing and I will definitely remember to take them everyday!
PinkGlam D.
PinkGlam D.
Nature made multi for her plus omega-3 vitamins are good. I've been taking these vitamins for about a month now and i think that they get the job done.
Kathryn Z.
Kathryn Z.
Mt Pleasant, PA
These gummies taste so delicious! I am not a fan of pills, so I love the gummy alternative. I would recommend these as they have a great fruit flavor!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Las Vegas , NV
These vitamins are great! The taste and texture are wonderful. I feel so much better since I've started taking them. The only con for me is it doesn't have iron in it so I have to take an extra pill to get my daily dose of iron.
Darah H.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Tastes great and is a perfect way to get your daily dose of vitamins. While dieting these are the one little treat that I don't feel guilty about . Since they tastes like regular gummies I just imagine they are ( taking only the recommended amount of course)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Absolutely delicious I love taking these. No longer a hassle to take vitamins everyday because I look forward to eating them. The flavors of the gummies are really good and they are nice and chewy.