BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplements New Adult Gummies Multi For Her Plus Omega-3S Heart Healthy Omega-3S Epa & Dha* Natural Fruit Flavors Lemon, Orange & Strawberry With Other Natural Flavors Made With Natural Fruit Flavors That Adults Prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies Are A Great Tasting Way To Take Your Vitamins And Supplements. Does Not Contain Iron All Natural Flavors Colors Derived From Natural Sources - No Synthetic Dyes No Yeast Gluten Free 1-800-276-2878 * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Target
Stephanie E.
I love love love these! I did much research before I bought these. I struggle with acne and these were the ones that had most of the vitamins that I needed. They taste so yummy that it takes the hassle out of taking them. I actually count down the hours until I can take the second one -- they are like a little dessert. Totally recommend
Ashley F.
Las Vegas, NV
These vitamins are great! The taste and texture are wonderful. I feel so much better since I've started taking them. The only con for me is it doesn't have iron in it so I have to take an extra pill to get my daily dose of iron.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Tastes great and is a perfect way to get your daily dose of vitamins. While dieting these are the one little treat that I don't feel guilty about . Since they tastes like regular gummies I just imagine they are ( taking only the recommended amount of course)
Rachel S.
Absolutely delicious I love taking these. No longer a hassle to take vitamins everyday because I look forward to eating them. The flavors of the gummies are really good and they are nice and chewy.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I'm so happy I started taking these vitamins! They taste great, and I feel good too. Now I'm not exactly sure if I can give credit to the vitamins for this, but I'm going to anyways. Since I started taking them, I've noticed improvement in my skin. I noticed that I didn't break out when I normally do (and really I don't break out much anyways), and even so my skin just looks better anyways. If you haven't had tried these yet, definitely give them a go.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
I just bought a bottle of these yesterday to try something different from what I routinely get every few weeks and I am thrilled that I did! The other ones that I was taking were like dry chalky horse pills! These are amazing and include so many great vitamins, even fish oil. The taste is amazing, it tastes like fruit snacks! No aftertaste, no fishyness, nothing. I was more thinking, "aw man I only have to take two?!"
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
These make taking vitamins so much easier! The strawberry ones are my favorites! I can't give them five stars because there is a vitamin aftertaste once you have finished the gummy but it isn't overpowering so if you take them then eat or brush your teeth it won't be so noticeable.
Melissa V.
Good gummies!

They work because they taste like a treat! Versus traditional ones that you have to swollen down. Pro you don't need to have a meal with them. Con the sugar. I wish someone could invent gummies with no sugar added. Other than that pretty good. Most of your daily vitamins are inside 2 little gummies!
August Z.
Clay Center, KS
For starters these are delicious. I felt like I could tell the difference when I take these. I got them at dillons two for the price of one for about fifteen dollars. I'd say it was worth it. Makes taking your vitamins kinda fun.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Just bought them today and was nervous about the fish oil and how they would taste.... I was pleasantly surprised. They are so fruity. I wanted to keep eating them like fruit snacks😁. Hopefully the benefits are as good as the taste.