Nature Made Multi For Her Dietary Softgels Original Formula - 60 CT uploaded by Léage Marie M.Nature Made Multi For Her Dietary Softgels Original Formula - 60 CT uploaded by Donisha A.Nature Made Multi For Her Dietary Softgels Original Formula - 60 CT uploaded by Rachel E.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made® Multi for Her Original Formula Dietary Supplement.
23 key.
Nutrients for daily nutritional support†.
60 softgels. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Léage Marie M.
I personally do not have a preference on brands for my daily multi vitamins. I will not be buying this exact one again because of the size of the gel capsule. I do find it effective as a product but I take so many other things daily that I need something smaller.
Donisha A.
Thomasville, Ga
I started taking these about 3 weeks ago. I haven't seen a huge significance in health but I'm not as tired as I used to be. The caplets are extremely huge though!
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
Yes the capsules are large but soft at the same time. I'm horrible at taking pills and there isn't any discomfort when swallowing them. I'd also like to add that since I've been taking them, I feel so much more alert and energized. My mental clarity has definitely improved as well as my immune system. I work in a spa at the front desk and I'm in constant contact with people and haven't gotten sick since I've been taking them. My coworkers have been all calling out from the flu and respiratory infections and I haven't felt a touch of sniffles.
Isaura C.
This vitamins have done wonders for me they give me strength and energy though out the whole day