BY NATURE MADE #68 in Vitamins & Supplements

This item is worth 90 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Dietary Supplement With Iron and Calcium Formulated for Easy Absorption 23 Key Nutrients for Daily Nutritional Support USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process.  USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.  Questions?  Toll Free No artificial colors, No artificial flavors, No preservatives, No chemical solvents, yeast or gluten * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Did these vitamins make anyone feel nauseated when you first bega...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other Women's multi vitamins?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
The only downside to these is that it's comparatively expensive, it runs (in my area at least) about $3-5 more than the comparable generic brand. They're a good size, not too big to swallow and don't have an after taste. Most daily multivitamins have to be eaten with a meal since they tend to cause nausea but I have not noticed that with this one.
Tawny A.
I started using the Nature Made vitamins after getting pregnant with my first daughter. Now that my second is on the way, I trust Nature Made to help me stay as healthy as I strive to be. Nature Made voluntarily submits their product to the United States Pharmacopeia for review and they hold the USP approval seal stating that you're getting what you pay for which brings me a peace of mind.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Even though I forget to take my multi vitamin every morning, I feel so much better when I do. This multi vitamin for her contains over 20 key nutrients perfectly designed to support women's health. Among other things, It has vitamin B, iron, vitamin D, and calcium which is good to support bone, teeth and muscles.
It doesn't have any artificial flavors, colorantes or preservatives.
Destiny D.
Columbia
I am anemic and I was looking for a vitamin with Iron and B12 in it, and at first I was going to just buy a bottle of each, but I found this and it had the vitamins that I needed and a whole lot more! I don't like taking pills and I'm glad that all I have to take is one in the morning
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Take these daily. Need a multivitamin to supplement my workouts and my nutritional deficiencies. These vitamin seems to have me well balanced and I haven't noticed any adverse side effects.
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've used this multivitamin for several years and I love it. It has full daily values for almost all of the vitamins and minerals your body needs, and it is often offered in BOGO sales which makes it super affordable. I also LOVE that Nature Made uses the USP to third-party verify that their supplements actually contain the vitamins and minerals at the listed percent. This has kept me loyal to Nature Made because it lets me know they care about being honest with customers! I feel better after taking this multivitamin and I feel great about supporting Nature Made.
Christina S.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using NatureMade vitamins and supplements for years. The softgels were physically actually bigger than their normal tablet version of the same vitamin and didn't quite fit in my daily pill minder. The extra iron helps keep me from having anemia and the calcium is good for bone health, so I don't usually have to take additional supplements! For some people, vitamins on an empty stomach can cause nausea (usually due to the B vitamins) so take with solid food.
Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
trying this multi vitamins. i need a supplement to make me more energized. So far I like the contents of it. With Iron and Calcium plus all essentials vitamins I need.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This supplement has everything but the kitchen sink in it. This is my new to to daily supplement. I do take an additional supplement for biotin and magnesium. It has a lot of zinc and vitamin C, so it's perfect for cold and flu season. I found this buy one get one free at Rite Aid so be on the lookout for good deals! It doesn't upset my stomach and I take it at night. I would definitely recommend this product.
Pearl B.
I've been taking the Nature Made multivitamin for a few months now, also taken with the Nature Made biotin, I believe my skin has felt and looked so much better, my hair and nails feel so much stronger and if I've gotten any small injuries they've healed faster than when I've taken other vitamins from other brands. I bought both of mine (multivitamin and biotin) at my local Rite Aid and they were pretty inexpensive compared to some of the other vitamin brands around it.
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
How does this compare to other Women's multi vitamins?
Meghan R.
Branchville, SC
Did these vitamins make anyone feel nauseated when you first began taking them? A lot of vitamins have done this to me and I'm looking for ones that don't make me feel sick!