BY NATURE MADE #86 in Vitamins & Supplements

This item is worth 90 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Dietary Supplement With Iron and Calcium Formulated for Easy Absorption 23 Key Nutrients for Daily Nutritional Support USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process.  USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.  Questions?  Toll Free No artificial colors, No artificial flavors, No preservatives, No chemical solvents, yeast or gluten * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Did these vitamins make anyone feel nauseated when you first bega...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other Women's multi vitamins?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Shan E.
I've used this multivitamin for several years and I love it. It has full daily values for almost all of the vitamins and minerals your body needs, and it is often offered in BOGO sales which makes it super affordable. I also LOVE that Nature Made uses the USP to third-party verify that their supplements actually contain the vitamins and minerals at the listed percent. This has kept me loyal to Nature Made because it lets me know they care about being honest with customers! I feel better after taking this multivitamin and I feel great about supporting Nature Made.
Pearl B.
I've been taking the Nature Made multivitamin for a few months now, also taken with the Nature Made biotin, I believe my skin has felt and looked so much better, my hair and nails feel so much stronger and if I've gotten any small injuries they've healed faster than when I've taken other vitamins from other brands. I bought both of mine (multivitamin and biotin) at my local Rite Aid and they were pretty inexpensive compared to some of the other vitamin brands around it.
kathygraves
Balanced with quite a bit of helpful vitamins and minerals. I buy the gel tabs, which break down easier for faster absorption. They are a basic vitamin/mineral supplement and I would pick them up over some of the others. They are a good value and I buy them from Amazon, sometimes.
Melissa B.
Great vitamins.They are inexpensive and also come with a good amount.I always trusted the nature made brand.I stopped taking these and started taking the prenatals.I had a child 3 yrs ago and just now decided to get back on the prenatals.They make me feel better.
Stephanie C.
I always like buying from the brand nature made. I find that whenever I go to the drugstore that brand always has some sort of sale going on for if like buy one get one free or something a percentage off. Vitamins seem to be doing their job also
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
These are very natural and they are really full of nutrence.I really liked these vitamins! Sence I've been taking I feel much better and more active .Very good price and a good value can find at most stores .I'm very satisfied with this product
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It's is specially formulated to support women's health. It has 23 nutrients, folic acid, vitamin B, Calcium, Viyamin D. It's excelent with childbearing age and pregnant women. Gluten free and no perservatives. I recommend it to all women.
Kendra B.
I use the nature made for woman everyday! These inexpensive vitamins work great. I feel energized and I but them from Walgreens when they have their buy one get one sell. These vitamins are packed with everything a woman needs.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
This brand is so good, this vitamins is amazing and natural, I'm so in love and is so health
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Even though I forget to take my multi vitamin every morning, I feel so much better when I do. This multi vitamin for her contains over 20 key nutrients perfectly designed to support women's health. Among other things, It has vitamin B, iron, vitamin D, and calcium which is good to support bone, teeth and muscles.
It doesn't have any artificial flavors, colorantes or preservatives.
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
How does this compare to other Women's multi vitamins?
Meghan R.
Branchville, SC
Did these vitamins make anyone feel nauseated when you first began taking them? A lot of vitamins have done this to me and I'm looking for ones that don't make me feel sick!