BY NATURE MADE

This item is worth 90 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Dietary Supplement With Iron and Calcium Formulated for Easy Absorption 23 Key Nutrients for Daily Nutritional Support USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process.  USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.  Questions?  Toll Free No artificial colors, No artificial flavors, No preservatives, No chemical solvents, yeast or gluten * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Did these vitamins make anyone feel nauseated when you fi...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other Women's multi vitamins?4 Answers
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Yeah, I think if you have a more sensitive stomach, these are not the vitamins for you. I didn't feel that they were gentle on the stomach at all. I've tried them without food and after a meal and I felt like after the meal made me only slightly less nauseous. They're also huge., which isn't a deal breaker for me, but some people it may be.
Erikia B.
DeFuniak Springs
This gives me the energy i havent had since i was a kid, it has strengthen my hair and nails, and helped clear my acne. I’ve tried so many multi Vitamin’s none of them reached my expectations. I actually see a difference with these.
Tawny A.
I started using the Nature Made vitamins after getting pregnant with my first daughter. Now that my second is on the way, I trust Nature Made to help me stay as healthy as I strive to be. Nature Made voluntarily submits their product to the United States Pharmacopeia for review and they hold the USP approval seal stating that you're getting what you pay for which brings me a peace of mind.
Julie K.
Kingsport, TN
The only downside to these is that it's comparatively expensive, it runs (in my area at least) about $3-5 more than the comparable generic brand. They're a good size, not too big to swallow and don't have an after taste. Most daily multivitamins have to be eaten with a meal since they tend to cause nausea but I have not noticed that with this one.
Destiny D.
Columbia
I am anemic and I was looking for a vitamin with Iron and B12 in it, and at first I was going to just buy a bottle of each, but I found this and it had the vitamins that I needed and a whole lot more! I don't like taking pills and I'm glad that all I have to take is one in the morning
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great price for a great multi. I take vitamins in the regular. And this is great quality for the price. You get a decent amount to last too. Good for anyone trying to take their vitamins without breaking the bank.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Take these daily. Need a multivitamin to supplement my workouts and my nutritional deficiencies. These vitamin seems to have me well balanced and I haven't noticed any adverse side effects.
Shan E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've used this multivitamin for several years and I love it. It has full daily values for almost all of the vitamins and minerals your body needs, and it is often offered in BOGO sales which makes it super affordable. I also LOVE that Nature Made uses the USP to third-party verify that their supplements actually contain the vitamins and minerals at the listed percent. This has kept me loyal to Nature Made because it lets me know they care about being honest with customers! I feel better after taking this multivitamin and I feel great about supporting Nature Made.
Christina S.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using NatureMade vitamins and supplements for years. The softgels were physically actually bigger than their normal tablet version of the same vitamin and didn't quite fit in my daily pill minder. The extra iron helps keep me from having anemia and the calcium is good for bone health, so I don't usually have to take additional supplements! For some people, vitamins on an empty stomach can cause nausea (usually due to the B vitamins) so take with solid food.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This supplement has everything but the kitchen sink in it. This is my new to to daily supplement. I do take an additional supplement for biotin and magnesium. It has a lot of zinc and vitamin C, so it's perfect for cold and flu season. I found this buy one get one free at Rite Aid so be on the lookout for good deals! It doesn't upset my stomach and I take it at night. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica E.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this compare to other Women's multi vitamins?
Meghan R.
Branchville, SC
Did these vitamins make anyone feel nauseated when you first began taking them? A lot of vitamins have done this to me and I'm looking for ones that don't make me feel sick!