BY NATURE MADE

New Packaging, Same Value!  Multi Complete Dietary Supplement With Iron Complete Multi Vitamin / Multi Mineral Formulated for Easy Absorption No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, No Yeast or Gluten Manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts and soy. Questions?  see more...

• Do these need to be taken with a meal? Or are they fine taken on ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Aimeeh L.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband loves taking this once a day. I think it helped boost his immune system and he does not get sick very often anymore! Worth trying! :)
Rosalba M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I feel so good when every day i take it. I feel more healthy. Every day Good nutrientes
Chelsey J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I take them first thing in the morning with my regular medicine, once a week, so then it has all day to work and get through my body. And then i can also eat to get the taste out of my mouth. Aside from the bad taste it leaves in your mouth all day its not bad. Nature Made Multi Complete with Iron
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I had gastric bypass surgery which requires that I take a multivitamin for life my nutritionalist recommend these because they have all the needed vitamins and minerals. She also said rite aid and Walgreens frequently haw by one get one free deals on these. So I went to right aid and picked them up. I have been using them on a daily basis for over a year now. I love how affordable they are. I recommend these and will continue buying them.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
This is a really good vitamin and I recommend it to anyone! If your low on whatever you need to take, complete the day with one of these vitamins after eating a heavy food! It works wonders!
Amber H.
Wilderville, OR
I love this Vitamin. I know for a fact that I don't get all the nutrients that I need and this is a good way to get what you need. A wonderful vitamin that I recommend to anyone.
Susan S.
South Vienna, Ohio
I love Nature's Made vitamins and I love the prices! I have not tried this vitamin yet from them.
Java Q.
The B stress complex is wonderful. It gives me energy when I am running low.
Megan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
When I first used this product, I went into it not really thinking it could help stress levels at all. But I quickly noticed a huge difference and they help me a lot!
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I utilize his product throughout the school year. I'm a teacher and sometimes I feel the effects of stress during that time. When I am taking this, I feel that I am doing something good for my body.
Kelli O.
Raleigh, NC
Do these need to be taken with a meal? Or are they fine taken on an empty stomach?