BY NATURE MADE #21 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement. New. Relax your Mind and Fall Asleep Naturally* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Nature Made Melatonin+ L-theonine contains a unique ingredient blend that helps you relax and gently drift to sleep.*  L-theonine is the relaxing, non-caffeinated component if green tea which at 200 mg is clinically shown to be effective in helping you relax your mind.*  Melatonin naturally occurs in your body and helps regulate sleep cycles.* Melatonin+ L-theonine liquid softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. ^Valid only for U.S. and Puerto Rico residents. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. see more...

Nature Made Melatonin + L-Theanine 200mg
  • "My son has ADHD and would not be able to fall asleep due to his racing mind so his Doc recommended taking this supplement." in 5 reviews
  • "I like this better than the melatonin time release, because I only have trouble falling asleep, not staying asleep." in 3 reviews
Emilee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had issues sleeping since waking up all night long for about 2 years (TWINS lol). Also I had pneumonia for several months and didn't sleep then either. Well I finally bought this after reading other reviews, and I love it! It is great for getting you to sleep. Whatever your sleep issue might be, give this a try! Take one an hour before bed and relax, maybe throw on a sleepmask, wait a bit, and you will sleep. Once I fall asleep taking this, I sleep all night long and don't wake up even once in the night. When I first started taking it, my body had to adjust and I had to be woken up, or else I probably would have slept all day. But finally I didn't wake up groggy, and had no side effects. Love it!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a lite sleeper and have trouble falling asleep. I found these a Kroger their like $14.99 tjeir is 60 in the bottle they help me fall asleep for a good night rest with any groggy feeling or side affects.
Carly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think it really depends on the person and the severity of your insomnia, but I appreciated this when I had trouble sleeping a few months ago. It’s a natural alternative to sleep medication!
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
Love this product. Sometimes I have hard time falling asleep and get little sleep and the whole day I feel sluggish and tired. These have helped me get a good nights rest and feel rejuvenated. Plus these are also great for long airplane trips.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff!

Perfect for when you are adjusting your sleep schedule for shift changes at work or needing to get to bed a little earlier. I use this quite often.

Tip: When you take this you actually need to go down lay down and relax. Sleep will not come if you are watching TV or playing on your phone. You must lay day, close your eyes, and rest.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Taking melatonin a couple times a week when I'm stressed or wide awake and know I'll have trouble sleeping has pretty much saved my college career. It's cheap, natural and works really well to calm you down and ease you into a really good, constant sleep. I don't wake up feeling groggy as long as I get 8 hours. When I used to have chronic sleep issues, I'd use melatonin to start me back on a normal healthy sleep schedule and it worked perfectly.
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore, MD
If I am under a lot of stress I have serious problems with my sleep cycle. I purchased a bottle of Nature Made Melatonin and it was a great decision. I don't take this every night, but if I know I am going to have trouble falling asleep I definitely take one. I usually fall asleep within 30 minutes of taking the pill. Do not take a Melatonin if you are not ready to go to sleep because you can't fight it!
Alex M.
I'm an athlete in college who gets randomly drug tested time to time. My trainers recommended this for me on long nights where i would only be getting around 5 hours of sleep. It insures that I have a solid, short rest and get the most from my night. It has not been at all addicting for me and I've taken it time to time for 3 or so years. I highly recommend it, and I'm sure it is a safe, natural supplement. it is also harmless mixed with most Rx drugs unlike many other over the counter sleep aids.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
For someone who doesn't have severe sleep issues, this is probably great and works efficiently. I didn't have that experience. 3 mg is too low a dosage for me and it doesn't put me to sleep. When taking a higher dosage, it kept me asleep for a few hours and I'd then wake up again. Your body adjusts quickly, too, so this product only works for so long.
Anna P.
Nescopeck, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The bottle lives on my night stand. I do not take it daily but do take when either thoughts or adrenaline of the day keep me awake. It helps me calm down, and quickly. I rarely feel groggy in the morning using this, in fact, I feel much more rested after I take it the night before and have an easier time bouncing out of bed. Highly recommended.
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is melatonin addictive? I really want to try this, plus my mom needs it too because she wakes up in the middle of the night quite often.
Elizabeth C.