Nature Made Melatonin + L-Theanine 200mg uploaded by Ella P.

BY NATURE MADE #18 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement. New. Relax your Mind and Fall Asleep Naturally* No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten Nature Made Melatonin+ L-theonine contains a unique ingredient blend that helps you relax and gently drift to sleep.*  L-theonine is the relaxing, non-caffeinated component if green tea which at 200 mg is clinically shown to be effective in helping you relax your mind.*  Melatonin naturally occurs in your body and helps regulate sleep cycles.* Melatonin+ L-theonine liquid softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. ^Valid only for U.S. and Puerto Rico residents. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. see more...

Nature Made Melatonin + L-Theanine 200mg
  • "My son has ADHD and would not be able to fall asleep due to his racing mind so his Doc recommended taking this supplement." in 5 reviews
  • "I like this better than the melatonin time release, because I only have trouble falling asleep, not staying asleep." in 3 reviews
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff!

Perfect for when you are adjusting your sleep schedule for shift changes at work or needing to get to bed a little earlier. I use this quite often.

Tip: When you take this you actually need to go down lay down and relax. Sleep will not come if you are watching TV or playing on your phone. You must lay day, close your eyes, and rest.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Taking melatonin a couple times a week when I'm stressed or wide awake and know I'll have trouble sleeping has pretty much saved my college career. It's cheap, natural and works really well to calm you down and ease you into a really good, constant sleep. I don't wake up feeling groggy as long as I get 8 hours. When I used to have chronic sleep issues, I'd use melatonin to start me back on a normal healthy sleep schedule and it worked perfectly.
Jacqueline K.
Baltimore , MD
If I am under a lot of stress I have serious problems with my sleep cycle. I purchased a bottle of Nature Made Melatonin and it was a great decision. I don't take this every night, but if I know I am going to have trouble falling asleep I definitely take one. I usually fall asleep within 30 minutes of taking the pill. Do not take a Melatonin if you are not ready to go to sleep because you can't fight it!
Alex M.
I'm an athlete in college who gets randomly drug tested time to time. My trainers recommended this for me on long nights where i would only be getting around 5 hours of sleep. It insures that I have a solid, short rest and get the most from my night. It has not been at all addicting for me and I've taken it time to time for 3 or so years. I highly recommend it, and I'm sure it is a safe, natural supplement. it is also harmless mixed with most Rx drugs unlike many other over the counter sleep aids.
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
For someone who doesn't have severe sleep issues, this is probably great and works efficiently. I didn't have that experience. 3 mg is too low a dosage for me and it doesn't put me to sleep. When taking a higher dosage, it kept me asleep for a few hours and I'd then wake up again. Your body adjusts quickly, too, so this product only works for so long.
Anna P.
Nescopeck, PA
The bottle lives on my night stand. I do not take it daily but do take when either thoughts or adrenaline of the day keep me awake. It helps me calm down, and quickly. I rarely feel groggy in the morning using this, in fact, I feel much more rested after I take it the night before and have an easier time bouncing out of bed. Highly recommended.
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
We give melatonin to my son to relax him at night, since he takes ADHD meds during the day. We call it his "night vitamin" and it works very well on him. With any other supplement always ask your doctor if it's okay for you to be taking it, but it's wonderful if you need a little extra help falling asleep.
Stephanie B.
Lowell, MA
This product really does work and it doesn't make you feel drowsy the next day when waking up. The only thing I didn't like about it, it stopped working for me after a month and some change. I think it was because I was taking it every night and my body became immune to these melatonin pills.
Ashley B.
Love! Love! Love! Really does work! They help me fall asleep and fast. I usually take two and that knocks me out in 30 minutes. I haven't experienced the weird dreams that all the other reviews are talking about, but I'll pay more attention next time. Great natural sleep aid!! :)
Jennifer H.
Richmond, VA
The ideal amount of melatonin to take is between 0.3-1.0 mg and this product sells it in 3mg tablets. If you take too much it can give you nightmares and actually make you feel even more exhausted the next day. However, if you take the appropriate amount for your body you drift off to sleep and wake up feeling wonderfully refreshed. Just be careful of how much you take.
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN
Is melatonin addictive? I really want to try this, plus my mom needs it too because she wakes up in the middle of the night quite often.
Elizabeth C.