BY NATURE MADE #3 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • I always wondered if you'd feel the effects right away, d...6 Answers
Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
natalie d.
I use these when I'm in between insomnia prescriptions. i also used it before being diagnosed and I'm basically a sleep aid enthusiast. they're okay but my doctor told me they stop natural melatonin creation. once and a while they're alright. wouldn't recommend for all the time use.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been my go to when I know I need to get to sleep for an early morning or if I'm staying at a hotel or somewhere I know I will have trouble sleeping. It is great for me to take the edge off and help push me over the sleepy cliff to fall asleep. I do not notice it helps me sleep deeper or more soundly.
Diana S.
Douglasville, GA
I get this at my Walgreens because I need help sleeping because I sometimes work night shifts. This is a great sleep aid to use for the occasional need because it's non addictive and something your body naturally produces.
If you need occasionally aid going to sleep this is perfect
Jeannie B.
Columbus, OH
Love these. I have taken a few different things to try to sleep. Other products made me feel like a hangover. I started with 1/2 pill because I wasn't sure what it would did. I honestly didn't have much confidence when my doctor recommended the melatonin to me. But, I was amazed that it allowed for me to fall asleep naturally, and it was actually a restful sleep. I really like these tabs because I have a hard time taking pills. But, these basically melt in your mouth. I like the Nature Made because it is a reasonable price.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
We purchased this brand of melatonin for my elderly father who was having issues sleeping. His doctor approved using this over the counter supplement and it has been very helpful. However, we have found that the fast melts are easier for my dad to use so we now buy those instead.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Praise the Lord for melatonin pills. I have bad insomnia and this pst holiday season working in retail has killed my sleeping schedule; which didn't exist in the first place. This helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. All natural and I end up having the most vivid dreams. Love love love.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking this in an effort to wean off of Benedryl, which I was using as a sleep aid. It worked like a charm. I love this brand, so it's the only one I've tried so far, but I'm not disappointed and would recommend it to others. One interesting side note is that my dreams on the melatonin have been more "realistic" than when I wasn't on it. I read it can change your dream cycle.
Justine A.
2,084 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm really happy with these. My grocery store had buy one get one free for Nature Made. So I got this melatonin and a vitamin c. I take the melatonin a couple times a week if I am having a hard time getting to sleep. I will continue to buy as they work well for me.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love melatonin for those days where I am so stressed that I have a hard time falling asleep. Usually I take it with a magnesium supplement to reduce stress and muscle fatigue. Within an hour I am out like a light. The only issue I find is that sometimes I won't stay asleep for more than a few hours, but the majority of my friends that take it get a restful eight hours.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought this for my son years ago at the advice of his doctor. My son was having trouble sleeping . He only took it a few days and it changed his sleeping patterns. It is not habit forming as far as I know . I have used it a few times and it helped me fall asleep.
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work for sleep?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?