BY NATURE MADE #2 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes my brai...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • Does this really work for sleep?12 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
Natalie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can recommend this product. With supplements always stick with a well known brand and not some other name you're not too sure about. These products are not regulated like OTC drugs
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this melatonin. I do have a hard time sleeping due to stress and anxiety, so sometimes I take 2 of these and I start feeling nice a sleepy about 40 minutes later. I'm very satisfied with how fast it works and the quality of sleep I get using this product. It has saved my life, especially when I used to have to wake up at 4:30am everyday and could not turn my brain off! Please try this if you have a rough time catching some Z's. You won't be sorry.
Tia M.
Birch Tree, MO
My daughter and I take this quiet regularly to be able to sleep. Her more so than me. Only brand I will buy! Thank you Natures Made for letting this mom get some sleep!!
Bridget B.
Pelham, AL
This product was recommended by a psychiatrist for my 7 year old daughter because she has trouble sleeping through the night. It has been very successful. At first she took 3 mg 30-45 minutes a before bed each night. Now, almost 2 years later, she takes 5 mg.
I began taking the product myself over a year ago. I have had sleep problems most of my life-both going to sleep and staying asleep. I have been prescribed several sleeping medications but they usually left me feeling groggy and with a headache the next morning. Fortunately, I don't have any of those problems when I take melatonin.
I highly recommend Nature Made Melatonin to anyone who wants to improve their quality of sleep.
Amy sue M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have taken this before to try to get my sleep patterns on track and it never seems to work for me. I will not be able to fall asleep, wake up during the night then feel out of it the next day. Doesn't;t work for everyone.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried different kinds of melatonin, I tried those, I tried GNC, tried smth else, but nothing works on me, I always wake up 3 to 5 times at night and sometimes can't fall asleep again for hours.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its just the best natural way to get your sleep when your mind just is going an going its so helpful an natural no side effects Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Myra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Since I discovered melatonin, my sleeping patterns have been much better. I used to try to work out because that is supposed to help you sleep better, but I always had trouble getting to sleep and then maintaining it through the night, even with exercise. Now with the melatonin added into my life, I can get to sleep within 30-60 minutes after taking it. If I am having a really rough time, then I'll take two or three but one normally does the trick. It's best to take no later than about 9 pm because taking it later can make you feel drowsy in the morning (at least in my experience).
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought two of these buy one get one free at Walgreens. They really do work and put me to sleep. The reason I give four stars is because of you rely on this too much, it will affect the melatonin you produce naturally. I seem to never be able to sleep unless I'm worn out or have a sleep aid so I alternate between this and Benadryl. I'll keep repurchasing this, but I will wait for more BOGO deals.
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work for sleep?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?