BY NATURE MADE #4 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • I always wondered if you'd feel the effects right away, d...6 Answers
Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Why I gave this a 3 is because main thing it does work but on the other hand it does you can leave a weird taste in your mouth or have a hard time going down your throat or can leave your mouth a little dry but it could be overlooked by drinking it with water or a little bit of milk and keeping hydrated if not they can be other things out there
Maddie S.
I really love this product, I've been using this product for a couple of years and I still only take one 3mg tablet a couple times a week when I'm really having a hard time falling asleep or if I know I need a good nights sleep, it not only helps me fall asleep within about half an hour after I take it but it helps me stay asleep as well
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I generally take melatonin when I'm either jetlagged or I have a difficult time falling asleep, which seems to be often. The pill is flavorless so it doesn't leave any sort of taste when you swallow it. I would advise not to constantly use it or else your body will get hooked to it. Overall, it helps you fall asleep when you feel like you can't.
Laura E.
Cary, NC
I have a lot of trouble falling asleep but when i take two of these about half an hour before i go to bed i will fall faster asleep and not wake up during the night.
I really recommend this. I feel so much more awake and energetic the next day because i got a good night sleep. :)

I hope this helpes you as much as it did with me:)
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love melatonin. I do not take it on a regular basis but i will take it if i am on vacation and am having a hard time falling asleep (usually due to a very uncomfortable bed). This brand is very reasonably priced and works well. no need to go spend big bucks for this product when it works just as good as the most expensive ones
Lucas H.
Stillwater, OK
I have a STUPID amount of trouble getting to sleep. Particularly AT night. So, being diagnosed mild insomnia, my psychiatrist advised I try taking a couple of these two-three hours before I was ready to head to bed, along with the rest of my "night time" routine. And honestly, they really do the trick. I haven't tried any other brand of melatonin, so I have no real basis for comparison--but so far, these, for me, have been a dream. Quite literally.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is actually not good for you to use melatonin suppliments daily, but on a three day on four day off schedule, you do not want your body to become dependant on the suppliments themselves to supply this naturally occurring hormone. Take these every day and your body will begin to stop producing melatonin on its own.
Paige K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this to help me fall asleep. I don't know if it's a mental thing but I do think it helps me fall asleep. I tend to wake up in the middle of the night a lot, and this helps prevent that. I stay asleep all night when I take this. Be careful not to take it too late in the night or you will wake up feeling groggy.
Jeannie B.
Columbus, OH
Love these. I have taken a few different things to try to sleep. Other products made me feel like a hangover. I started with 1/2 pill because I wasn't sure what it would did. I honestly didn't have much confidence when my doctor recommended the melatonin to me. But, I was amazed that it allowed for me to fall asleep naturally, and it was actually a restful sleep. I really like these tabs because I have a hard time taking pills. But, these basically melt in your mouth. I like the Nature Made because it is a reasonable price.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been my go to when I know I need to get to sleep for an early morning or if I'm staying at a hotel or somewhere I know I will have trouble sleeping. It is great for me to take the edge off and help push me over the sleepy cliff to fall asleep. I do not notice it helps me sleep deeper or more soundly.
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work for sleep?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?

Kohl's