BY NATURE MADE #1 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes my brai...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • I always wondered if you'd feel the effects right away, do you?6 Answers
Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
This works fairly well! I don't recommend taking this all the time, but definitely take it if your sleeping patterns have changed. It does well when you've stayed up all night. Definitely helps regulate your sleep!
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I'm ever having a hard time sleeping I pop a Melatonin and it definitely puts me to sleep. I'll admit...it gives me really weird dreams but it helps me sleep.
Mary S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this doctor recommended sleep remedy. I use it often right now as I have issues with insomnia. I've heard taking too much can cause nightmares but I haven't had that problem. Works good for me.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take medication that makes me have insomnia. This is the only other thing other than diffusing oils that helps at the same time to help me fall asleep. I don't wake up drowsy in the morning either!
Kimberly R.
raleigh, NC
For me this works well in combination of chamomile tea and meditation before bed. However being an insomniac this isn't strong enough on its own. I'm glad it's more natural but I need stronger stuff.
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was very impressed with how effective this was and how easily and deeply I fell asleep. I stopped using it after I hurt my neck and wasn't sure if i had fallen asleep funny and pulled a muscle.
Sam S.
I have personally uses this as a calming subtle sleep aid. Sometimes drifting off to sleep isn't exactly what your brain has planned so it is nice to have a subtle helper for a good night sleep.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, GA
Works good, natural and no grogginess for me in the am. Vivid dreams at times not nightmarish for me. Better than PM's and it's natural. Not habit forming either. Def worth trying if you haven't.
Mia K.
Wichita, KS
Definitely helps me sleep! I have insomnia but I hate having to always take benadryl and sleeping meds because when I wake up they leave me groggy. Melatonin doesn't do that plus it's natural!
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
There are tons of different brands of this but this is by far my favorite. Thia will kick me out within the first 10 minutes of taking one pill . and it nevwr leaves me drowzy the next morning
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work for sleep?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?