BY NATURE MADE #6 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • I always wondered if you'd feel the effects right away, d...6 Answers
Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
READ: Do not take melatonin if you have an autoimmune disease(like rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes mellitus, inflammatory bowel diseases, multiple sclerosis, or systemic lupus erythematosus) Do your research before you start taking, and talk to a doctor. Don't listen to random reviews when it comes to vitamins you put in your body.

With that being said I used melatonin through a great deal of high school and college. It is habit forming, so I had some phases where I could not sleep without it. I would try to fall asleep without taking it and would be up for 3-4 hours after getting into bed. I would finally give in late at night, take it, and be groggy all day. It also gave me crazy vivid dreams/nightmares. However, if you can manage to only use it on occasion and don't have any of the diseases I listed above I think it can be beneficial.

jaime H.
I double up and take 2. But they help and you don't wake up drowsy or dazed. Try taking it a bit before you are ready for bed. Then relax and begin to unwind, this is when your body naturally realizes melatonin. Think of the supplement as a kick start 2 sleep.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Melatonin 3 mg more...
I am awful with sleep. I have insomnia so I try whatever I can naturally . I like this brand of melatonin as it does help me fall asleep. It is effective and I bought mine at Walgreens in the supplement isle. If your in need of melatonin I’d say grab this one!
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love melatonin I take some every night. When I'm stressed an cannot get to sleep or having those racing thoughts before bed this is my go to. Another great bonus about this product is there is no hangover or grogginess from it. So it is great for early birds!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Melatonin 3 mg more...
If you can’t sleep and you buy this to sleep you’ll forget that you couldn’t sleep. This stuff knocks me out within minutes. Make sure when taking you take when you know you don’t have to wake up at a certain time. It knocked me out and I slept wonderful.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,193 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Helps the kids fall a sleep but we only use it when they are having issues with sleep so they dont need to rely on it for sleeping. melation is annatural occuring substance in your body. Talk with your dr before getting this or any meds to a child
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Melatonin does help to ease my mind before sleep. Because we all like to use our phones before sleeping, it keeps us awake. I try to take it 20-30 min before sleeping and then put down my phone to fully take in the effects of the melatonin.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
With sickle cell you're gonna deal with insomnia in this helps helps you relax helps you fall asleep faster that it does doing very affordable for what it doesare used it three times a week and if you have sleeping problems you should try it as well
Alexandra Z.
Bay Shore, NY
My husband has difficulty sleeping and would often toss and turn at night. Since taking this product however he has been able to sleep through the night without an issue, which makes him easier to deal with in the morning :)
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a frequent user of this product. I would buy this product again. It is better compared to 1mg servings of this and is a good amount to take. Medicine is effective and works well. Would recommend this to others.
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work for sleep?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?