BY NATURE MADE #2 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes my brai...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • Does this really work for sleep?12 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
Alisha C.
Beckley, WV
I have a horrible time trying to fall asleep so a friend suggested these... girl am I happy she did! What used to take me 2 hours to fall asleep now takes a fraction of the time after a couple of these and I have a deeper sleep. I am a very very light sleeper but now I don't wake up every time the dang wind blows lol.
Aquilla J.
I would recommend a better brand from a healthy home market or any health food store. Melatonin is meant to reset the body's internal clock. Meaning, it is meant to counter the effects of jet lag, or help someone sleep if they have an unusual work schedule. This is not to be used for general insomnia.
Autumn P.
Escanaba, MI
I have REALLY bad insomnia so melatonin is a must. My store didnt have the gummies left so I bought this thinking itd work the same nope, for one its a pill and I hate pills it didnt work for me at all and was a waste of money I should've got the off brand when my nature made gummies wasn't available.
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell, KY
Mi esposo es militar y los dias con micho estress no puede dormir... hace poco encontramos que la melatonina es perfecta para que pueda descansar y tener un sueño de 8 horas! Ojo no la toma todo el tiempo pues no sabemos si es adictiva, pero si cuando le hace mucha falta descansar... es muy buena!
Deanna T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I alwyas have trouble falling asleep.  I think this melatonin did help me fall asleep better.  It was effective. It met my expectations.  I'd probably buy it again.  It was affordable.
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a person with insomnia, this helps me sleep through the night-- something that rarely happens. I love that it's an all natural product and doesn't leave me feeling groggy and slow the next morning like medication like NyQuil does. I would definitely recommend to some struggling with sleeping.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if I'm just sensitive but I would feel these for the whole day after using them. I would sleep great but I just can't get past the groggy fuzzy feeling I had for the entire day after using these.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Melatonin saves me like no other! I work midnights and get off at 4am and thankfully melatonin helps me fall asleep WAY sooner than i would without it! If you have trouble sleeping i recommend but do not go over 10mgs because it's not good for you and you might have a hard time waking up!
Christel J.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried other brands of melatonin and for some reason, this one doesn't leave me groggy in the morning. I do occasionally have vivid dreams as others have described, but I can't particularly attribute them to melatonin. I take this more regularly than I'd like, as I've suffered from insomnia for well over 20 years. Nothing has been as gentle, but also... I tend to gain tolerance kind of quickly. I go in a cycle where I start at one pill, stop having benefits, upgrade to 2, eventually those don't work and I upgrade to 3. That's a big down side, but with chronic insomnia, it is well worth it to me. Then I go about a week or two, suffering through insomnia or other medications to help me sleep, and start back with one pill again. I have noticed my 5 mg bottle doesn't seem the same as the 3mg. I prefer to go in 3mg increments. I love this stuff, but definitely check with your physician and pharmacist before adding any supplement to your regimen as there are contraindications.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Just a few tablets under the tongue and you are out like a baby! In less than an hour you get a great night sleep and you are not overly groggy in the morning. Since our body naturally produces this chemical, it enhances our natural bodies production. Works wonders.
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work for sleep?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?