BY NATURE MADE #2 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes my brai...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • Does this really work for sleep?12 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
Jacinda S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 3Mg more...
I have insomnia and fear taking prescribed medicine because I don't want it to become habit forming. So I turned to this and it has worked wonders. I still have really bad nights where it can take 5 hours to fall asleep but with this, that doesn't happen as often. I'm able to stay asleep or if I do wake up, I am able to back to bed. I will say that for some reason the gummy ones helped a lot more. But that could have been all in my head.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: 5Mg more...
One of the most common concerns my patients have is difficultly sleeping. Melatonin is naturally made in the body and surges about 30 min before bedtime. Using this in conjunction with good sleep hygiene will usually help.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Melatonin 3 mg more...
Melatonin is amazing. I was having a lot of sleeping issues when I first started college and all the sleeping pills I tried left me feeling awful the next day. Melatonin is the only sleep aid that doesn’t make me feel bad in the morning. You can buy this at any local grocery store or pharmacy!
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have recently been having trouble staying asleep at night. I tried one pill the first night and it didn't seem to have an effect so the next evening I tried taking 2. The result was much better and I ended up sleeping through most of the night. I woke up once but was able to fall right back asleep. I would recommend trying this product. Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like melatonin for its help with sleep issues. It works within an hour, and you have to make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep or you will wake up really groggy. If you are just starting out, start with a low dose, like 1mg or 3mg, your tolerance will start to build and you can increase your dose
Aquilla J.
I would recommend a better brand from a healthy home market or any health food store. Melatonin is meant to reset the body's internal clock. Meaning, it is meant to counter the effects of jet lag, or help someone sleep if they have an unusual work schedule. This is not to be used for general insomnia.
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
Although it does help, I used this when I was in school and even though everyone says u can't become dependant on it, you can. I had to keep upping my dosage. If u are going to use short term great but after a while you will have to up the MG u are taking.
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have had sleeping problems for a long time. I am medicated with prescription sleeping aides, but my psychiatrist also recommended melatonin. I bought it and use it as recommended, but it did not work very well.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product whenever I'm having trouble falling asleep. It usually takes 30 minutes-1hour for me to fall asleep when using melatonin. I like that you can start off with a smaller dosage.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product for children elderly or people that just have a problem sleeping it's very effective for certain people and it's natural and doesn't cause harm or dependency
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this really work for sleep?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?