Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA

What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?

Christina F.
Christina F.
1 year, 5 months ago
I agree with the other answers, mine usually starts to quick in within 30 minutes or so.
Kel A.
Kel A.
Midlothian, VA
1 year, 7 months ago
I take mine within 30-45 minutes of going to bed. It will set in gradually, but you should also be spending that time relaxing (reading, taking a bath, etc) in order for it to do its job fully. It doesn't give me the "zonked out" feeling that most prescription sleeping pills do, and there's no leftover grogginess in the morning.
Kristen S.
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
2 years, 5 months ago
I took it about 20-30 minutes before. It usually just makes you a bit drowsy slowly- at least it did for me.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Saint Charles, IL
2 years, 5 months ago
When I first started taking it, I was beginning to feel tired within a half hour.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
winchester
2 years, 9 months ago
Pretty much half an hour before bed right about when your going to lay down and relax.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Dillsburg, PA
2 years, 10 months ago
30 minutes and you need to make sure you are preparing yourself for bed. Trying to take this too long before you are attempting to fall asleeP won't work.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cary, NC
2 years, 11 months ago
Ive had great experiences. I take it about 30 min before bedtime (when I'm already in bed, settling down). It kicks in whenever your body starts to naturally go to sleep, so you could take it if you're in bed and have tried to naturally fall asleep and can't and you should be asleep within minutes.