Claudia C.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?

Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
10 months ago
It worked for me at first but thenslowly started to not :(
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
1 year, 9 months ago
It's not a sleeping pill, it won't knock you out. Melatonin will only help you feel tired. You still have to close your eyes and relax. Maybe try taking one and listening to white noise?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
1 year, 9 months ago
It worked for me maybe you need to take a second tablet.
Poquoson, VA
1 year, 10 months ago
I take a 5mg tablet an hour or two before I want to go to sleep. I let the tablet melt on my tongue as the directions say to do. Sometimes I will take a second tablet.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
1 year, 11 months ago
I would try a higher dosage first. I know some people who it just doesn't work for.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Severn, Md
1 year, 11 months ago
I have bad insomnia as do my children Under my gp supervision I take 25-30 mg on nights of insomnia My children u see the supervision of their pediatrician take 12-15 mg on nights of insomnia
Poquoson, VA
1 year, 11 months ago
I agree with Sara R.! Sometimes I take 10mg which equals 2 tablets. If melatonin doesn't work for you, I'd try ZzzQuil which is just benadryl.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
These usually work for me, unless I have really bad insomnia that night. I take one (5mg) a night about 30 minutes before I get in bed to go to sleep. You might need to take another pill (:
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
Denver, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
They work for my children. Perhaps you need to increase your dose. You can take two tablets safely
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It hasn't worked very well for me. Maybe because of the small dosage. try a higher dose.