Jessie D.

Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?

Jaymie N.
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
1 year ago
This is true!!
Corri C.
Corri C.
1 year, 6 months ago
Melatonin is the most natural sleep aid I've come across. Our bodies make it anyway, this supplements!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Kailua, HI
1 year, 7 months ago
They work amazing. And doesn't make you sleepy the next day either
molly k.
molly k.
1 year, 8 months ago
They work great! Especially with a cup of sleepy time tea!
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Madisonville, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
My oncologist told me to start taking these. during my chemo treatments the steroids I had to take made it impossible for me to sleep but once I stated takin these I was finally able to sleep again. they work.
Mindi C.
Mindi C.
Ames, IA
1 year, 9 months ago
This is a fantastic sleep aid! I highly recommend it. It works quickly and doesn't leave you tired in the morning
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Sherwood Park, AB
1 year, 9 months ago
She's not pulling your leg haha! I swear by melatonin. The thing is with it, melatonin helps you actually fall asleep great, but doesn't help you stay asleep, especially if you're a light sleeper
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Las Vegas, NV
1 year, 9 months ago
I take 2-3 when I can't fall asleep. Works like a charm & I don't wake up groggy.