Kaila F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I always wondered if you'd feel the effects right away, do you?

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
8 months, 1 week ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not right away. Usually takes up to 10-20 mins!
maddy m.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
10 months, 4 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It takes between 30 minutes-1hour for me to feel the effects.
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
1 year ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It takes about an hour for me to feel the effects
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
1 year, 1 month ago
Takes about 10 minutes
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
1 year, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I personally dont feel it AT ALL, but my husband and boys take this (my boys ped perscribed this bc we have sleep issues in our fam) and my 5yr old is usually asleep withibg 10 mins and my 4yr old within 1/2 hr and my husband nvr last longer than 5-15mins before hes tired and falls asleep. So i guess it depends on the person and your body chemestry. Meletonin IS NOT a sleep aide it just regulates your bodies NATURAL chemical balance to help you calm and your cycle to sync and realize you need to sleep. I personally am diagnosed Insomnic so idk if thats why it doesnt help me at all or what but we have even tried upping my dosage and nothing. My kids take a very low dose and it works great 🤗