kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

Does this really work for sleep?

Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
11 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes but, it's different for everyone. It helps to regulate your sleep and send a message to yiur body that it needs to sleep.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
1 year ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes it can be a safe beneficial option
More F.
More F.
1 year, 2 months ago
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes it can. If it doesn't, maybe try chamomile tea
Shayla S.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
People have different affects. I've heard it's good and I've heard it gives you crazy dreams. Not really sure
Stacey Ann C.
Stacey Ann C.
Hanover, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
Works for me but it like any product affects people differently. I take about 30 mins to an hour before and I'm usually out. Sometimes I up the dosage some if I really want to be out in no time lol.
Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually give my children 5mg Meletonin Gummies at bedtime if they can't fall asleep. My 13 year old suffers from insomnia since he was just a little guy. This has helped him so much especially during school days. They have never told me about nightmares.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
1 year, 4 months ago
It does work. And you only get crazy dreams if you have too much. So a good rule to follow is that of you're having the crazy vivd dreams you don't need to be taking it because your body is making enough.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes. It will give you crazy dreams at first. Also, make sure your room is very dark going to sleep and bright ASAP when you wake up.