BY NATURE MADE #1 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes my brai...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise2 Answers
  • Does this really work for sleep?11 Answers
Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
READ: Do not take melatonin if you have an autoimmune disease(like rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes mellitus, inflammatory bowel diseases, multiple sclerosis, or systemic lupus erythematosus) Do your research before you start taking, and talk to a doctor. Don't listen to random reviews when it comes to vitamins you put in your body.

With that being said I used melatonin through a great deal of high school and college. It is habit forming, so I had some phases where I could not sleep without it. I would try to fall asleep without taking it and would be up for 3-4 hours after getting into bed. I would finally give in late at night, take it, and be groggy all day. It also gave me crazy vivid dreams/nightmares. However, if you can manage to only use it on occasion and don't have any of the diseases I listed above I think it can be beneficial.

Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this melatonin. I do have a hard time sleeping due to stress and anxiety, so sometimes I take 2 of these and I start feeling nice a sleepy about 40 minutes later. I'm very satisfied with how fast it works and the quality of sleep I get using this product. It has saved my life, especially when I used to have to wake up at 4:30am everyday and could not turn my brain off! Please try this if you have a rough time catching some Z's. You won't be sorry.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought two of these buy one get one free at Walgreens. They really do work and put me to sleep. The reason I give four stars is because of you rely on this too much, it will affect the melatonin you produce naturally. I seem to never be able to sleep unless I'm worn out or have a sleep aid so I alternate between this and Benadryl. I'll keep repurchasing this, but I will wait for more BOGO deals.
Cheryl C.
Edison, NJ
I generally take melatonin when I'm either jetlagged or I have a difficult time falling asleep, which seems to be often. The pill is flavorless so it doesn't leave any sort of taste when you swallow it. I would advise not to constantly use it or else your body will get hooked to it. Overall, it helps you fall asleep when you feel like you can't.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Why I gave this a 3 is because main thing it does work but on the other hand it does you can leave a weird taste in your mouth or have a hard time going down your throat or can leave your mouth a little dry but it could be overlooked by drinking it with water or a little bit of milk and keeping hydrated if not they can be other things out there
Reba B.
After taking these for a week, I have discovered that taking them at 6 pm before dinner will give them the required 4-6 hours to put me to sleep. Introducing these into my system was a must. I know wake up at 8:30 every morning (assuming the tablets worked the night before. Sometimes its a hit or a miss.) These are a godsend to an insomniac!
Laura E.
Cary, NC
I have a lot of trouble falling asleep but when i take two of these about half an hour before i go to bed i will fall faster asleep and not wake up during the night.
I really recommend this. I feel so much more awake and energetic the next day because i got a good night sleep. :)

I hope this helpes you as much as it did with me:)
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This has been my go to when I know I need to get to sleep for an early morning or if I'm staying at a hotel or somewhere I know I will have trouble sleeping. It is great for me to take the edge off and help push me over the sleepy cliff to fall asleep. I do not notice it helps me sleep deeper or more soundly.
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
My daughter had a hard time going to sleep. She other conditions that keep her awake. Whenever she just can not relax enough to go to sleep I give her a tablet. This is a sleep aide ,I do not use every night with her but I have found this works better than prescription. There is no hang over feeling.
Diana S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I get this at my Walgreens because I need help sleeping because I sometimes work night shifts. This is a great sleep aid to use for the occasional need because it's non addictive and something your body naturally produces.
If you need occasionally aid going to sleep this is perfect
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work for sleep?
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.