BY NATURE MADE #2 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Promote Sleep Melatonin is a natural hormone in the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Sounds nice,would this be good for Fibromialgia?sometimes my brai...4 Answers
  • How did you choose how much?? Mg wise3 Answers
  • Does this really work for sleep?12 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I think I definitely fall asleep faster when I take 2 pills instead of 1 but it still isn't that great of a help." in 5 reviews
  • "Whenever my sleep schedule/cycle gets out of whack I take just one pill about an hour before I'm ready togo to bed and it helps me stay asleep through the night. " in 5 reviews
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I have recently been having trouble staying asleep at night. I tried one pill the first night and it didn't seem to have an effect so the next evening I tried taking 2. The result was much better and I ended up sleeping through most of the night. I woke up once but was able to fall right back asleep. I would recommend trying this product. Nature Made Melatonin 3 mg
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
I wanted a natural alternative to Advil PM, and melatonin was the main sleeping aid that came up. Unfortunately it was useless to me. I was wide awake, I tossed and turned and was so exhausted but just couldn't fall asleep. Melatonin occurs naturally in the body when falling asleep, but it didn't intensify it at all.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I like melatonin for its help with sleep issues. It works within an hour, and you have to make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep or you will wake up really groggy. If you are just starting out, start with a low dose, like 1mg or 3mg, your tolerance will start to build and you can increase your dose
Aquilla J.
I would recommend a better brand from a healthy home market or any health food store. Melatonin is meant to reset the body's internal clock. Meaning, it is meant to counter the effects of jet lag, or help someone sleep if they have an unusual work schedule. This is not to be used for general insomnia.
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell, KY
Mi esposo es militar y los dias con micho estress no puede dormir... hace poco encontramos que la melatonina es perfecta para que pueda descansar y tener un sue√Īo de 8 horas! Ojo no la toma todo el tiempo pues no sabemos si es adictiva, pero si cuando le hace mucha falta descansar... es muy buena!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Melatonin saves me like no other! I work midnights and get off at 4am and thankfully melatonin helps me fall asleep WAY sooner than i would without it! If you have trouble sleeping i recommend but do not go over 10mgs because it's not good for you and you might have a hard time waking up!
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
Although it does help, I used this when I was in school and even though everyone says u can't become dependant on it, you can. I had to keep upping my dosage. If u are going to use short term great but after a while you will have to up the MG u are taking.
Kristie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. I use it every night before bed. It helps me fall asleep and I love that it's a natural supplement and not a drug. The only problem is that it takes an hour for it to affect me. But otherwise, it's affordable and worth buying.
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had sleeping problems for a long time. I am medicated with prescription sleeping aides, but my psychiatrist also recommended melatonin. I bought it and use it as recommended, but it did not work very well.
Christel J.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried other brands of melatonin and for some reason, this one doesn't leave me groggy in the morning. I do occasionally have vivid dreams as others have described, but I can't particularly attribute them to melatonin. I take this more regularly than I'd like, as I've suffered from insomnia for well over 20 years. Nothing has been as gentle, but also... I tend to gain tolerance kind of quickly. I go in a cycle where I start at one pill, stop having benefits, upgrade to 2, eventually those don't work and I upgrade to 3. That's a big down side, but with chronic insomnia, it is well worth it to me. Then I go about a week or two, suffering through insomnia or other medications to help me sleep, and start back with one pill again. I have noticed my 5 mg bottle doesn't seem the same as the 3mg. I prefer to go in 3mg increments. I love this stuff, but definitely check with your physician and pharmacist before adding any supplement to your regimen as there are contraindications.
Claudia C.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but it didn't work for me! I am wondering if it worked for you?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work for sleep?
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
What are folks' experiences with using this product? How soon before bedtime should they be taken?
Madelynne S.
Does this actually work? I've had troubles sleeping for years and it's gotten to be enough.
Jessie D.
Ive had this melatonin recommended to me by a friend and she says its a life saver on those nights you cant fall asleep, is this true or is she just pulling my leg?