Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies

NULL

Is this safe to use for a woman trying to get pregnant?
When should I take these in relation to when I want to sleep?
Does this actually work because I’m scared to try it because my sister trade it and she Said a work ?
Start your review of Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I’m a hot mess when it comes to melatonin because I have a love/hate relationship with it...I feel like it doesn’t work half the time 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s annoying! Sometimes I feel like it depends on the time you take it, how early you take it in relation to when you go to bed, the brand, and the dose (sometimes I feel like the less you take the better it works). Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies taste pretty good. I would repurchase and I would 8/10 recommend
Emily A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: Amazon
The recommended dose, 2 gummies an hour before bedtime, works great at helping me fall asleep quickly, however they don’t keep me asleep for more than 4 hours at a time. I typically don’t have trouble falling back asleep, but I think that 10mg should keep me sleeping for longer than just 4 hours. The texture of these is great, very similar to a normal gummy candy, but I think the taste could be better. Not sure if I will repurchase these since I’m not getting the full benefits.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies If you have trouble falling asleep you do NOT need a DRUG!!! I had taken every prescription medication there is for insomnia because I was at the time thinking prescription is always better. My resolution this year was to look at what I am putting in my body this year!! So got on Amazon and purchased this bottle of 10mg natural Melatonin Gummies. I take one right before ready for bed and I am sleeping in 10 min max! I am hoping they continue to work. I wake up fine no groggy hangover feeling!!!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These gummies taste really good, they do work and make you sleepy,in my case it took like 20 mins to kick in, but once it does, it really does. They are not delayed reaction, so if you wake back up in the middle of the night, the effect might've worn off by then, which is what happened to me.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
I love Nature Made Melatonin 10mg Gummies! I have lots of trouble falling asleep and these Nature Made melatonin gummies work great. They help me fall asleep and there is no more restless nights. Nature Made Melatonin is a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Nature Made Melatonin 10mg Gummies in the future.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These melatonin gummies are an amazing and natural way to help you fall asleep and get a restful night of sleep. This helps me to sleep through the night and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed. These taste great. They work very well and I do not feel hungover in the morning. I recommend trying this.
Emalyn W.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature Made Melatonin 10 mg Gummies uploaded by Emalyn W.
This stuff knocked me out I literally could not sleep and I took two of these and was passed out within 30 minutes highly recommend. I also found that when I woke up I wasn’t super groggy.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature made melatonin gummies help me have good night sleep, great flavor, for all my family
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Nature Made Melatonin Strawberry Adult Gummies! I have trouble falling asleep and these Nature Made melatonin gummies work great. They help me fall asleep and stay asleep through the night. Nature Made melatonin gummies are a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Nature Made Melatonin Strawberry Adult Gummies in the future. 🍓🍓🍓
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,054 reviews
I have tried Nature Made Melatonin Gummies to help with sleep. I have always had a difficult time falling and staying asleep. I never put anything into my body without researching and talking to my doctor. These gummies did not work for me at all. I gave them almost three months to let them get into my system. They did absolutely nothing to help with my sleep cycle. The only thing I got out of these gummies was a tasty treat at night. I would not recommend these Nature Made Melatonin 10mg Gummies to others. I would never purchase these gummies again.