BY NATURE MADE

Magnesium Citrate 250Mg Absorbs Better Due To Citrate Form Easy To Swallow Softgel see more...

Buy on Target*
Lyz F.
Raleigh, NC
I'm the kind of girl that wakes up at the drop off a pin. If I take sleeping medicine I wake up halfway through the night feeling "sleep drunk". This is the only thing I can take, sleep through the night and not feel that awkward "I took something to help me sleep" funk.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this to help with my SVT issues and it works really well. I like the capsules they are very easy to swallow. I feel this working after one day. It helps me sleep, and also helps great with restless legs. I'll continue to buy this brand.
Chloe M.
Purchased this at Costco and it helped me get rid of my constipation issues and dizzy spells! Great price for a great product. Best investment for my health so far.
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
I use this every night before bed. I buy this nature made magnesium all Tue time, Best investment for my health so far
Sarah J.
Chelsea, ma
I buy this nature made magnesium all Tue time. If you are taking vitamin d , you have to take magnesium! Do your research!
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this every night before bed. Helps me sleep and helps me to not grind my teeth!