Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg Tablets

NULL

Do this work for sleep aid ?
Has anyone used [product:nature-made-magnesium-tablets] to specifically fight migraines? Has it worked for you?
What is this??? What is it for?
Start your review of Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg Tablets!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like to take magnesium when I work out a ton to help relax my muscles. When I take the nature made magnesium tablets they are easy to swallow because they are small. The packaging is the only thing I think should be changed for marketing/advertising but other than that this stuff works well for what I need it to
Taylor A.
Waco, TX
Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg Tablets uploaded by Taylor A.
I have been taking these for a few months and I can't say for sure how great they work because it's not something you can tell right away but they are easy to take and affordable. The bottle comes with plenty of tablets for only a few dollars so I think it's worth it.
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take two of these a day in the morning. My doctor recommended magnesium to me to reduce migraine headaches. I have been taking them over six months and it is difficult to tell if there has been much of an effect, but I still take them, as other people say it works for them.
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg Tablets uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Target
I was in the market for something to help with my mood without seeing the dr so I purchased Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg Tablets to try! So far so good I can tell my heart doesn’t go racing into anxiety or hypertension and that’s a great sign!!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Quality product and good! Best Magnesium supplement!! These are great. Magnesium is important for many processes in the body.❤️
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Magnesium 250 mg Tablets uploaded by Lydia T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I take these every night as a part of my supplement regimen for PCOS. I take them at the same time as my calcium, as the body needs magnesium to properly absorb calcium. I have no complaints about this supplement and it is an good price. It is often on sale at rite aid.
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
I take magnesium daily to help migraine prevention. I love this brand! The labeling makes them easy to find and the price is reasonable!
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am taking magnesium to help with my headaches and many other health benefits. I haven’t noticed a reduction in headaches but hopefully it’s working in other ways. There’s no taste and the tablet is easy to swallow.
Maria M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use magnesium every night before bed. It is a must have for me. It helps with so much: sleep, digestion, mood, headaches etc. this brand is great. I get good results and this one doesn’t upset my stomach.
Jennifer E.
Braidwood, IL
I trust this brand very much and it is the proper daily strength that's recommended. I've always taken this brand when it comes to Magnesium&I will stick with it in the future.