BY NATURE MADE

This item is worth 75 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. Necessary For Production of Antibodies, Hormones and Enzymes L-lysine, an essential amino acid, plays a key role in the makeup of body proteins. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents, Yeast or Gluten. L-Lysine tablets made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *This statement has no been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Wishyka B.
I use these to help fight my acne. I suffer badly from my acne prone skin and because I wear make up, it does not help but thanks to LLysin, it's been doing the job!