Nature Made Kids First® Fish Oil Gummies

by Nature Made

Nature Made? Kids First? gummies come in delicious flavors and are a great-tasting way for your kids to take their vitamins, minerals and supplements. Nature Made? Kids First? Fish Oil Gummies provide children and adolescents with the heart-healthy fats eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, which they may not consume regularly or often enough in their diet.? Every gummy provides 28.5 mg heart-healthy omega-3s EPA and DHA.? Made with natural fruit flavors and colors derived from natural sources.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Made Kids First® Fish Oil Gummies!
Brittany D.
Noblesville, IN
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this for my toddler due to the fact that he has such a severe speech delay and I have read studies where fish oil is a great product for awakening the brain’s potential. I think these are a great gummy flavor for him but I don’t believe they have enough fish oil in them to truly be sufficient in my goal for them.

Looking for your answer?