BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made Iron Tablets, 180 ct: 65mg No artificial flavors; no preservatives No yeast, starch or gluten Formulated for easy absorption Equivalent to 325mg ferrous sulfate see more...

Nature Made Iron Tablets
  • "I went to give blood once and realized I have a very low amount of iron in me and my doctor recommended I take iron pills and I started using these and my doctor says he has noticed an imrpovement" in 1 review
Lauren R.
Wellness Guru Expert
They are a great price and come in a variety of sizes. Nature Made doesn’t try and mask the flavor, so it definitely needs to be taken with food or flavored drink. I buy it often as an anemic person.
Alethea S.
I take these about every other day. I've tried other brands but Nature Made seems to work the best. I am slightly anemic and have asthma. Part of the problem with my breathing is that my blood cells simply don't have the capacity to carry the correct amount of oxygen to my cells due to a lack of iron. I didn't realize this for a while and had a chronic cough for a few years because of it. But then I started taking iron consistently and the cough went away and I felt much better. Like I said too, I've tried other brands, but I always end up going back to this one. I feel the difference when I switch and I prefer this one.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was diagnosed as anemic a couple of years ago, and my doctor recommended that I take these daily. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy levels if I accidentally miss a day. I like this brand more than others because the pills are relatively small, and so there's less of a chance that it'll land on your tongue--because let me tell you, iron pills are not tasty. At all. This pill also doesn't leave me with a bad aftertaste. It's very easy to swallow, and if you need more iron in your day-to-day, it's definitely worth it!
Savannah G.
I became anemic while pregnant with my son and had to start taking iron. I had to continue taking iron daily after my c-section bc I was at the point of needing a blood transfusion and was told as long as I take these iron tablets religiously, I would be ok. I chose this brand and I have had no issues with it. I feel more energized and overall better when I take them.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Good amount of Iron to help if you have anemia! That's the main reason I take them. In order for them to work the best way I take them after eating breakfast and then I make sure to drink a lot of water throughout the day to ensure optimum pill absorption.
Hilda L D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am currently taking this along with other vitamins and to be honest, I don't know if it is helping but my last doctor's appointment he read my lab results and turned out great. I'm glad they sell this over the counter instead of by subscription.
Meleah A.
Great product, easy to swallow-literally! And easy to swallow the price. This is great if you're anemic or borderline anemic. It's very comparable to competitors in all aspects so I would definitely buy it again.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These supplements work well especially with anemia. Make sure to drink a lot of water to avoid digestive issues like constipation. Purchased these at CVS. Would buy again and would recommend to others.
Kathy Z.
Greenville, WI
I have been taking two of these iron tablets and they help to build my iron levels back to where they need to be. I give blood on a regular basis and need to maintain good levels of iron at all times.
Madison L.
Winlock, WA
I would get tired before most of my teammates at basketball practice. Both of my coaches thought I was anemic. So I bought these and started taking them every morning. I can now last longer in sports activities
Emily C.
Does this upset your stomach?