BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made Iron Tablets, 180 ct: 65mg No artificial flavors; no preservatives No yeast, starch or gluten Formulated for easy absorption Equivalent to 325mg ferrous sulfate see more...

Nature Made Iron Tablets
  • "I went to give blood once and realized I have a very low amount of iron in me and my doctor recommended I take iron pills and I started using these and my doctor says he has noticed an imrpovement" in 1 review
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They do there job. Nothing special just a iron pill. I have low iron and take these occasionally. They did meet my expectations. And thy are effective! Take to many you won’t be able to go # 2 lol. I do recommend
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
I have an iron deficiency, so this are a must have in my vitamin health care. If I stop taking them I start to feel sick. I won’t want to eat or drink anything and I get really tired. So yes, I need and love this.
Lauren R.
They are a great price and come in a variety of sizes. Nature Made doesn’t try and mask the flavor, so it definitely needs to be taken with food or flavored drink. I buy it often as an anemic person.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made is the only brand I get vitamins in. These vitamins are small and easy to swallow! I take them every morning. They are not coated. You can get them just about anywhere. I recommend!
Alethea S.
I take these about every other day. I've tried other brands but Nature Made seems to work the best. I am slightly anemic and have asthma. Part of the problem with my breathing is that my blood cells simply don't have the capacity to carry the correct amount of oxygen to my cells due to a lack of iron. I didn't realize this for a while and had a chronic cough for a few years because of it. But then I started taking iron consistently and the cough went away and I felt much better. Like I said too, I've tried other brands, but I always end up going back to this one. I feel the difference when I switch and I prefer this one.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
I was diagnosed as anemic a couple of years ago, and my doctor recommended that I take these daily. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy levels if I accidentally miss a day. I like this brand more than others because the pills are relatively small, and so there's less of a chance that it'll land on your tongue--because let me tell you, iron pills are not tasty. At all. This pill also doesn't leave me with a bad aftertaste. It's very easy to swallow, and if you need more iron in your day-to-day, it's definitely worth it!
Amber B.
louisville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased these hoping it would wake me up a bit because I thought I had anemia. Turns out I didn’t have anemia and my iron levels were too high from taking these supplements everyday. Make sure you check with your doctor before taking OTC supplements. Too much iron is very dangerous. Priced under $12.
KHADIJAH M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I currently take these once a day and I was really suffering from having low Iron. I found myself tired a lot of the time and slower. But a few weeks of taking things everyday and my energy is coming back to normal. I recommend these if you find yourself having low energy.
Savannah G.
I became anemic while pregnant with my son and had to start taking iron. I had to continue taking iron daily after my c-section bc I was at the point of needing a blood transfusion and was told as long as I take these iron tablets religiously, I would be ok. I chose this brand and I have had no issues with it. I feel more energized and overall better when I take them.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Good amount of Iron to help if you have anemia! That's the main reason I take them. In order for them to work the best way I take them after eating breakfast and then I make sure to drink a lot of water throughout the day to ensure optimum pill absorption.
Emily C.
Does this upset your stomach?