BY NATURE MADE

Nature Made Iron Tablets, 180 ct: 65mg No artificial flavors; no preservatives No yeast, starch or gluten Formulated for easy absorption Equivalent to 325mg ferrous sulfate see more...

Nature Made Iron Tablets
  • "I went to give blood once and realized I have a very low amount of iron in me and my doctor recommended I take iron pills and I started using these and my doctor says he has noticed an imrpovement" in 1 review
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I've had low iron in the past, so that doesn't happen again I have been taking iron almost daily. I feel better when I take it including it giving me energy. The price is reasonable. I will purchase it in the future.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
I heard iron medicine tasted bad and left s nasty flavor in your mouth . I was hesitant to take them but since I have anemia I got them and I think they are great. I like how the pill is small
Christina M.
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
These work really well for me. I am very anemic so my Dr told me to pick up these over the counter iron pills. Theyve helped so much. 1 a day.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Chicago
I liked these. The pills are a bit large for trying to swallow bout they didn't cause any cramping or upset stomach.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
I really like this brand, I use iron because my hemoglobin is low so it helps me a lot with it! 100% recommended
Laura B.
Laura B.
I have to take iron because I'm anemic, and these brand worked great for me.Easy to swallow and no after taste
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
I've always been anemic and I've taken prescription iron in the past. This time I wanted to better in control of what I was getting and where it came from so I purchased these. They're way more expensive in the stores so purchasing through Amazon is a huge saver. I love that the pills are small tablet form and they seem to be much easier on my digestive system than the prescription brands. I have also noticed my nails look healthier, stronger and longer which possibly means the pills are helping. Good luck.
Alethea S.
Alethea S.
I take these about every other day. I've tried other brands but Nature Made seems to work the best. I am slightly anemic and have asthma. Part of the problem with my breathing is that my blood cells simply don't have the capacity to carry the correct amount of oxygen to my cells due to a lack of iron. I didn't realize this for a while and had a chronic cough for a few years because of it. But then I started taking iron consistently and the cough went away and I felt much better. Like I said too, I've tried other brands, but I always end up going back to this one. I feel the difference when I switch and I prefer this one.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
I became anemic while pregnant with my son and had to start taking iron. I had to continue taking iron daily after my c-section bc I was at the point of needing a blood transfusion and was told as long as I take these iron tablets religiously, I would be ok. I chose this brand and I have had no issues with it. I feel more energized and overall better when I take them.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Good amount of Iron to help if you have anemia! That's the main reason I take them. In order for them to work the best way I take them after eating breakfast and then I make sure to drink a lot of water throughout the day to ensure optimum pill absorption.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Does this upset your stomach?