BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement Value Size Vital for Red Blood Cell Formation* Equivalent to 325 mg Ferrous Sulfate Formulated for Easy Absorption USP Verified Fuel Your Greatness™ Iron is an essential part of hemoglobin, the protein substance which enables red blood cells to carry oxygen through the body.* No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast, Starch or Gluten. Ferrous Sulfate Tablets USP USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Questions? *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Keandra P.
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
Considering I am severely anemic, my doctor recommended these vitamins. I have to take these twice a day. They do the job like they are suppose too. Just have to be careful, it can aggravate your stomach a little bit.
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Munhall, PA
I need to take iron supplements as a part of a medical condition, and these are a great value for the price and keep my iron levels at normal.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
This brand of iron supplements is great! I was diagnosed with iron deficiency anemia and had to take supplements to bring it back up. This helped me reach normal levels of iron and maintain those levels.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really trust this brand I like the price of these as well as how well they work at maintaing a healthy balance
Claire H.
Claire H.
I have a severe iron deficiency, and my doctor told me to start on a high-dose iron supplement. I read that many iron supplements can cause severe GI side effects, but I didn't have trouble at all. Unfortunately my iron levels didn't change,