BY NATURE MADE

Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
I purchased these for my brother and father because on their last check up they came out with a bit of anemia (iron deficiency) so I thought they would help. They said they didn't feel any different but when they went back to retest a few months later they were no longer anemic so I believe it worked.
Trish S.
I took this while pregnant due to mild anemia. Don't take it with dairy as it decreases absorption. The viral con fruit juices aides in absorption, so make sure to drink a glass of juice and wait on the milk!
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
I'm naturally very low in ferrous sulfate, and my doctor recommended this dosage for me. I definitely feel more energy throughout the day when I take them, and I'm sure my red blood cells appreciate it ;)
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
I'm anemic so my doctor told me to try supplements and after I started taking them, I felt better; I didn't feel sick all the time and I had more energy! My skin also doesn't look so pale and sickly.
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to take this supplement when I was pregnant due to being anemic. Take with a glass of orange juice because calcium soda in the absorption of iron