Has anyone noticed a difference since they have started taking these iron pills? I bruise easy and was told I am anemic so I started taking these a couple of weeks ago but I haven't noticed a big difference yet
Tupelo, MS - il y a 5 ans

3 answers

You may not actually feel a affect from the iron pills. I am severely anemic and my body doesn't absorb iron properly so I take a high dose iron pills and there's not much difference that I can tell. I've taken them for years. Iron pills can balance your iron levels but not nessicarily raise it so they may be making your levels more stable but you may not feel any different.
il y a 2 ans
Hey Kristi! I started taking these because my doctor did some blood tests and told me I have iron-deficient anemia. Since I starting these, I noticed that my pica (craving to eat things that aren't edible), restless legs, and low energy has really improved. Iron really upsets my stomach so it really helps for me to take them with food and orange juice. I hope that helps!
il y a 3 ans
I notice a difference in my overall energy. I'm less tired. I'm anemic as well and I haven't had a chance to see how it affects my bruising. I bruise easily as well.
il y a 5 ans