Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets

by Nature Made

NULL

Does this cause your stool to be black?
Hey pretty ladies, so I’ve been taking iron supplements, biotin and even did the rice water and I’ve been doing this stuff for almost 3 weeks, but my hair loss has gotten worse. If you have the same problem, what things/products that’s work for you? Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets
[product:nature-made-iron-tablets] ? Does anyone have a problem with this giving them an upset stomach? I need iron supplements but it's difficult
Start your review of Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets!
Product Highlights
...amount of iron in me and my doctor recommended I take iron pills and I started using these and my doctor says he has noticed an imrpovementin reviews
Cathy D.
Balaton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets uploaded by Cathy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I take 1-2 Nature Made Iron daily due to anemia. Seems to have greatly improved within a year. No stomach upset or nasty side effects. I would suggest these for anyone who have low iron. Low cost and good quality.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This has helped get my iron up to normal levels within a month. I was very happy to see my iron go up in my blood work which was great. Iron usually constipates people but this hasn't at all which is great. I got a year's supply in one bottle for less than $12 at BJ's. It's a little on the big side but it's easy to swallow. I highly recommend for anyone with low iron.
Yolanda E.
Due to anemia I have to take iron to keep my levels normal. I prefer these over the ones I'm given at the pharmacy and they are very effective. No dyes or artificial flavors and the best part is, you can get them for a great price.
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Great iron pills for the price. They have a taste, but I've found that ask iron pills do. They are quite affordable and do the job.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I have to take iron twice a day and this is usually my go to brand. It works well and all my levels are in check. The pulls are small and it is not hard on my digestive system which is a plus. I have been taken iron twice daily for years now and it is still good quality.
Jane E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets uploaded by Jane E.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is great! Totally helped me with getting bruises. Great price too. I would definitely recommend
Tabitha G.
Clarksville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm very anemic. Been this way for the past almost 20 yrs now. I usually would get my doctor to write prescriptions but always ended up feeling ill or actually getting sick from taking those tablets. He offered OTC Nature Made and I've taken them ever since. Makes me feel so much better each morning I take these. Wouldn't change brands for anything..
Jennifer P.
Long Island City, NY
After being diagnosed with iron deficiency, I bought this supplement. I take it daily while eating red meat often and have no more dizzy spells
Amanda W.
Melvin, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't say anything bad about this product I suppose I have anemia so I do take an iron supplement daily I don't think that you can really go wrong with a brand of iron It is very cost effective and seems like a good product I will continue to use
Iryna H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets uploaded by Iryna H.
Gives me constipation, not sure if it even helps. Still have lot of these left. Maybe if they improved formula it would be better. Price wise it was okay I bought it from wholesale place for 18-19 dollars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa M.
Cumberland, VA
il y a un an
Nature Made Iron 65 mg Tablets ? Does anyone have a problem with this giving them an upset stomach? I need iron supplements but it's difficult
Sabhya P. il y a 9 mois
I haven't had any problems with my stomach when I take this. I have been on it for like 5months now and it works well. My iron levels have gotten regulated.