Nature Made High Potency Magnesium 400 mg - 150 Liquid Softgels uploaded by Gail R.

BY NATURE MADE

Magnesium is one of the body's main electrolytes that participates in more than 300 reactions in the body, with an emphasis on those involved in energy production. Magnesium is also critical to many other bodily functions, including protein formation,... see more...

• Where can i find it?1 Answers
  • What are these benefits of taking magnesium and can you get it natu...1 Answers
Gail R.
Gail R.
Ontario, CA
I have been taking Nature Made Magnesium 400mg for around 2 years. I take 1 every night before bed with a cup of water. It helps with my muscle cramps immensely if I miss a night or run out I get cramps within 2 days it's horrible. It also helps to keep your bowels moving especially helpful for those who take meds that slow that done. FMS patient and always trying to find a way to keep moving , that doesn't kill my stomach or have me doped up. Love this product!
Emylyan T.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Great product. Aids in relieving muscle aches and pain, helps you fall asleep & treat insomnia, increases energy, calms nerves, helps regulates levels of calcium and potassium in the body, prevents migraines, and helps prevent osteoporosis
Megan L.
Megan L.
Shalimar , FL
This is such a great product. I have been getting killed headaches that make me sick I take a picture of magnesium and fish oil. It works wonders
Marisa U.
Marisa U.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really amazing product and I use it almost everyday in my daily routine without it I would be lost
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
Es muy bueno para las personas q padecen de calambres al dormir ya sea en las manos o piernas. Si mantienes un bueno nivel de magnesio en tu cuerpo te ayudara con ese problema.
Dee C.
Dee C.
I take this every morning and every night before bed. It helps me sleep better and keeps my mood more calm during the day. Easy to find in vitamin aisle. I recommend you try it for yourself.
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
Santiago de Los Caballeros
Excelente producto, da mucha vitamina al cuerpo e incluso ayuda a oxigenar el cerebro, es barato y práctico para todos en la familia. Único en el marcado, no lo cambiaría por otro. Es magnífico! Satisfacción al 100%
Karla J.
Karla J.
Doral, FL
this helpme support nerve, muscle and heart function, is natural and no synthetic dyes, is cheap so you can buy it.
Melana D.
Melana D.
Good for cramps and strengthening your body during that time of the month. Easy to take
Anny C.
Anny C.
Where can i find it?
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
What are these benefits of taking magnesium and can you get it naturally vs taking a supplement