Nature Made Folic Acid uploaded by Lear-39393 Maria de los Angeles N.Nature Made Folic Acid uploaded by khalisha p.Nature Made Folic Acid uploaded by Lucia R.

BY NATURE MADE #6 in Folic Acid

This item is worth 60 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www.naturemade.com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons. NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Dietary Supplement. Formulated for Easy Absorption. Important B Vitamin for Women of Childbearing Age. #1 Pharmacist Recommended† Nature Made® Folic Acid, also known as folate and folacin from dietary sources, is essential in cell division, DNA synthesis and the manufacturing of important amino acids.  Folic acid is also essential for nervous system h. see more...

Marisa P.
rowland heights
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I bought these pills a for a reason to get me healthy and also because I would hear and read that these would help your body get to where it needs to help get yourself pregnant especially since it was hard for me to get pregnant since I had gotten off a long term birth control . I tried these for a while and I noticed it made me feel more healthier and also I notice my hair got more healthier and it grew longer so I assumed the pills had something to do with it . After a two months of taking these pills I found out I was pregnant. I was so happy . I'm not saying these will help you get pregnant but to me I felt these helped me .
Lucia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am taking NatureMade's Biotin. I didn't see a review about Biotin on here so since it's a bit similar to Folic Acid, I'll be doing my review here. The biotin helps my nails A LOT as well as my skin. I've noticed that I break out less than I used to, and i have not changed my routine at all.
Evelyn O.
Abilene, TX
I was advised by my doctor to start taking Folic Acid and I purchased Nature Made brand because I know its a brand I can trust. I am pleased that I am taking care of myself by taking folic acid daily.
Amy R.
Schwenksville, PA
I feel like sometimes the pill starts dissolving before I swallow it leaving a caulky taste. I do like the size of the pill, but wish it wouldn't dissolve.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was told by my doctor to get these. They are small so it's easy to swallow them. They don't have a taste so that's a plus.
Misty R.
Lubbock , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
While these are small in size, they are difficult to swallow - at least for me. I feel like they need some type of coating.
Marta V.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
super small so it makes it easy to swallow. I took these all through out my pregnancy and never had a problem.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
I take one Nature Made Folic Acid tablet daily and this brand has proven effective time and time again.
Alanis R.
Port of Spain
I love Naturemade products, they're so digestive-friendly. I started taking this along with my Biotin supplement a few weeks ago and so far my hair growth has improved and I've had a lot more energy than I usually would. I would definitely repurchase when my bottle finishes.
Voy a probarlo tengo muchas espectadoras con esta marca. Porque debo tomar ácido fólico de por vida. Así que espero me vaya bien.
Bonnie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is folic acid a supplement that should be prescribed or recommended by a doctor first?