BY NATURE MADE

Trust your heart health with nature made flaxseed oil 1000 mg. Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids may support cardiovascular health. Nature made flaxseed oil is made with organic flaxseed oil and is a natural plant based source of omega-3 fatty acids. may support cardiovascular health nature made flaxseed oil 1000 mg provides 500 mg of omega-3 in the form of alpha linolenic acid nature made flaxseed oil is a great plant based source of omega-3s for individuals who avoid fish in their diet see more...

Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This stuff has been so beneficial for my health, I cannot even tell you! My hair and skin has markedly improved after taking flaxseed oil, my hairstylist has commented time and again on it. I purchased mine at Costco, so it's fairly convenient to locate and there's no need to order online.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Flaxseed is one of the best things for your body; great for your heart and digestive system. My husband and I both take these softgels, regularly to help maintain a healthy body. I recommend these flaxseed softgels to others especially if you are in need of something that will help the heart (or improve your digestive system).
paxton c.
Greensboro, NC
First nature made is the first brand I go to when looking for supplements they are very good! Flax seed is high in protein and good for you, i put these in my smoothies and some of my protein shakes and even on salads. There is so many ways you can use these and I would higly recommend them if you are looking for something healthy and good.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Taking flax seed and fish oil on a regular daily basis has tremendous benefits for your health. These pills are a great start! However, some people complain about the after taste. I recommend buying whole flax seeds and grinding them. They have a mild nutty flavor without the weird after taste PLUS, you get the benefit of the FIBER. How cool is that?
Taylor F.
If the after taste bothers you with these pills freeze them before you take them. That should cut down on the burping. My grandfather took these along with pickle juice or vinegar and it helped break down a kidney stone for him. That's way better than having surgery in his case. I would totally recommend these!
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
My overall health has tremendously improved since I incorporated flax seed oil into my diet. I have been using it for seven months now and have noticed changes in my skin, hair, nails and has also helped with gastrointestinal issues. Love it.
Amandy c.
I bought these at costco..i love that i only have to take them once a day the only thing i noticed and don't really care for is that when i burp i can taste the pill which is weird but doesn't bother me much.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I take these daily, and give them to my dogs as well (large breed dogs, I find this helps with their coats and joints). Good quality, doesn't have the gross oil burp after taking them. Good supplement.
Betty S.
Bloomington
There are tons of coupons out there for Nature Made vitamins, so I use them all the time. I like the flaxseed because I have seen an improvement in my cholesterol scores since I started using it.
Olga E.
College Station , TX
Really nice product form a trusted company however it completely depends on where or not you believe that this oil works, i am not a doctor i cant say one way or the other on this
kimesha G.
Lawrenceville, GA
What does this do for your health?
Gabriela A.
I know its good to take but has anyone had a negative effect from this ?
Colleen Y.
Bothell, WA
What does flax seed benefit you with health wise? And have you noticed a difference
Mayra M.
Pittsburg, CA
I haven't came across these and wonder do they actually work good
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this for lowering cholesterol? And does it seem to work?

back