Nature Made Fish Oil Odorless 1200mg Dietary Supplement uploaded by Courtney C.

BY NATURE MADE #14 in Fish Oil

Nature Made Fish Oil 1200mg Liquid Softgels Dietary supplement Omega 3 Controls fish burps Odorless No artificial colors or flavors No preservatives No yeast or starch see more...

• How's the flavor? I've never tried fish oil supplements a...1 Answers
  • What exactallt is this supliment good for?3 Answers
  • What is this generally good for? 3 Answers
Courtney C.
Fall River, MA
Also a product from Nature Made that I have been taking for years. It is a soft gel, so I don't notice any hard fishy taste. Fish oil is good for your skin, hair, and nails.
Joyce A.
Lowell, MA
I believe by taking this can give a person radiance skin and just be on a diet to commit and consistency to just drink your water. I believe in the good value of natures made for a short time. Fish oil is the essential to healthy and glowing skin if you don't got a man or husband to give that to you. It's good to know that thank God there's another way girls and ladies.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My Mom takes Nature Made's fish oil odorless dietary supplements, they are very effective for her as she has RA. You always get a great deal for your money with Nature Made, we definitely recommend it to others!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I've been taking these as a health supplement for a couple months now. The gel capsule itself is large, but I do not experience any flavor or burping with these.
Angeline T.
I used this for my dog cause I heard that the strength of the human ones were more beneficial and it truly was! She was beginning to get skin tags and flaky skin so I started putting these in her food and sure enough, they went away after a week or so.
Julie H.
Use fish oil on a daily basis for the health benefits. I don't know that you typically see results quickly which can be disappointing. They can be pricey but you can also find them on sale. I will continue to purchase
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Not only are these great for heart health in people but my vet recommended them for our dogs and their itchy dry skin. (Always refer to your own veterinarian before starting new medications for your pets)
Roxan M.
Been taking these supplement from the time i got pregnant with my 1st child up to now! Such a healthy supplement and has lots of benefits! You should start taking nowūüėä
Layne B.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great supplement. I give these to my dog in her food, as recommended by veterinarian to help make her coat glossy and looking nice. works really well, used to be patchy
Emily C.
I have been taking these supplements for 3 months now and have never noticed a fishy smell or taste, which is good because I absolutely despise the taste of fish!
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
What is this generally good for?
Kylie P.
What exactallt is this supliment good for?
Ana G.
canby, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How's the flavor? I've never tried fish oil supplements and afraid it will make me vomit