BY NATURE MADE

Value size 1200 mg No artificial colors No artificial flavors No preservatives No yeast, starch or gluten Formulated for easy absorption see more...

Breauna B.
My family has a history of high cholesterol and, as a precaution, I have adjusted my diet. I changed my dietary habits and started taking fish oil. This product has helped to keep my cholesterol low.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
I would recommend keeping this in your freezer - it reduces the fishy taste that sometimes comes along with pills like this! I would recommend!
Ayanna D.
Annapolis, MD
This pills are okay they definitely leave a fishy after taste so if you don't mind something like that It's the pill for you.
Jasmine G.
Love this brand always comes with lots of capsules for a low price especially since I am expecting I take them daily.