Nature Made Fish Oil Dietary Supplement - 180 Softgels uploaded by Chloe S.Nature Made Fish Oil Dietary Supplement - 180 Softgels uploaded by Courtney S.Nature Made Fish Oil Dietary Supplement - 180 Softgels uploaded by Catia N.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature made fish oil 1200 mg is a natural way to help support heart health. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of epa and dha omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The omega-3s in fish oil help protect the heart by keeping cell membranes (walls) flexible and healthy. Taken daily 2 softgels deliver 720 mg of omega-3s, includingâ 600 mg of epa & dha (360 mg epa/240 mg dha); more than the 500 mg of epa and dha recommended by some experts for heart health. Nature made fish oil supply only comes from deep ocean waters, not farm raised fish. . These statements have not been... see more...

• How well do you guys like this id like to start taking it to help...1 Answers
  • I hear that using this is great at help eczema ov... Be the first to answer!
  • I always use this brand of fish oil and haven't tried any other s...2 Answers
Lizz S.
This is apart of my daily regimen for supplements and has been for the past 5-6 years. One of the most affordable options out there. You can usually find it at target or the grocery store for super cheap - if not, amazon usually carries it for under 15 bucks. I don't get much fishy after-taste at all because I take it at bed. I recommend this product.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Highly recommend these fish oil pills. I found mine at Walmart. No fishy taste. Great for your body. Fish oil helps with alot of different things in your body. Great for heart health. Even good for your hair! Worth a buy!
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I regularly take fish oil. It's greater your heart! I try to get the "burpless" kind. This particular one sometimes gives you fish burps. It's gross, but true. Overall though a good product.
Sarah B.
Fish oil supplements are wonderful for the hair! I take this every day before I go to bed and it doesn't leave a fishy taste or smell. Purchase at your local Walmart in the pharmacy section.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Take 2 everyday! These help you get your omega 3s in. They also help with joint recovery. I recommend these to anyone who's heavy into fitness you'll need these in your supplements
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
Hay muchas personas en mi familia que toman Nature Made Fish Oil and based on what they said it is really good for your hair, nail and other stuff.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove , MN
These are soft gel fish oils and slide right down your throat with a glass of water. They also don't leave a fishy aftertaste like some fish oils
Rachael M.
this fish oil does so many wonders for my body and skin. i enjoy taking this brand knowing its purity standards are super well
Temis P.
I have one of this every day very. Good for your health, no tiene sabor algún lo cual hace que fácil de tomar
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
A very good brand that I have been using for years and I fully trust. I have never had any problems with any of their products. The fish oil supplement is on the larger side and that can make some pill swallowers nervous, so if that's an issue for you go for the smaller pill kind. The fish oil I take comes in a clear capsule and does not bother me to take. I take it everyday for heart health. I'm really about making sure I have a healthy heart.
Adilene M.
Any tips on how to prevent burping the fishy taste???
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Has this helped anyone with weight loss?
Kristen S.
West Columbia, SC
I always use this brand of fish oil and haven't tried any other since finding these! I am interested in knowing if anyone is aware of where I can get the really large container of fish oil pills? I can easily find the average sized one but the larger one is ideal for my household! Help!
Jessie D.
I've heard that these fish oil pills are supposed to help with achy joints, but I haven't been able to find much research backing it. Is it worth buying? Does it help? Is it something you have to take continuously or just for a little while?
Krysta W.
What are the benefits of taking fish oil supplements?