Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels

NULL

Want to start taking this one. But I can't decide if it's good or not. Please, can you suggest which one is good?
For what reasons do you take fish oil?
What are the benefits and does it taste or smell like fish?
Start your review of Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels!
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Les doy 3 estrellas por que no son tan tan malas pero definitivamente me quedo con Natures Bounty Mini Fish Oil 1290 mg Per Serving 90 se siente mucho mejor al tomarlas y tu organismo lo agradece mejor.Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels uploaded by Rosie N.
This is an accessible brand for vitamins! And fish oil is one of those supplements I always have in my cabinet. It's recommended to take 2 capsules daily which amounts to 2800 mg of omega-3. It will help promote healthy eyes, brain, heart, and even mood. There are 60 softgels in this bottle, so it's 30 days' worth. I always feel good after I take these. Just a note, they are a bit bigger than the regular capsule I take but it still goes down fine with water. I had no issues but it is noticeable. This bottle goes for $18.99 on Amazon, $22.99 on Vitacost for price comparison. Overall, it's good and I would buy it again!
Keriah D.
Reading, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels uploaded by Keriah D.
I take fish oils for my hair. I honestly do not stick to a specific brand but this is the one I’m using now.
Jared B.
Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels uploaded by Jared B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was having issues with eczema that was affecting my hands. I was having flare ups and it was causing discomfort. I work as a mechanic and my hands receive a lot of abuse which makes my eczema to become problematic. I started taking the daily dosage of this product before going to sleep. Fish oil-omega 3 help with inflammation. After several days of taking product,I observed that my skin is healing where the eczema was affecting it. Highly recommended!
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
Not a fan of this product when it makes you burp and can taste fishiness. But it does wonders for your joints.
Brandy N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son's doctor suggested these when his triglycerides started creeping up. Some of the other fish oil we tried made him sick. This one is burp-less and he doesn't have any trouble with it. [product:nature-made-burp-less♦-omega-3-from-fish-oil-600-mg-softgels,-230-count-for-heart-health†]
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These supplements, as well as the multivitamin variety from Nature Made, are the tablets I take every day to support my health.  Nature Made has always made very high quality vitamins, and they go on sale BOGO at my local grocery store at least once a month.  Would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Diogo R.
Vineyard, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Fish Oil Derived Omega-3 1200 mg Softgels uploaded by Diogo R.
I love this product so much! Upon recommendation from my doctor, I need to take two of these daily and I truly can see the difference. With the help of a balanced diet, exercise and fish oil, my body is going through needed changes. These don’t taste fishy, and are easy to swallow.
Donna S.
Corbin , KY
This fish oil is good no after taste and it gives you the energy you need to keep up with daily things . pro easy to swallow and to improve is not necessary.. affordable and i recommend this product Cause i take it daily myself everyday .. As its great for the heart
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
EL ACEITE DE PESCADO MEZCLADO CON EL OMEGA TRES SON MUY BUENOS COMPAÑEROS LLENOS DE NUTRIENTES QUE AYUDAN EN NUESTRA SALUD DIARIA COMO POR EJEMPLO TENER UNA MUY BUENA CIRCULACIÓN TAMBIÉN AYUDA A CONTROLAR LOS NIVELES DE GLÓBULOS EN UN BUEN NIVEL ENTRE OTRAS COSAS Q NOS AYUDAN EN ESPECIAL A PERSONAS ADULTAS !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...