BY NATURE MADE

Nature made fish oil gummies are perfect for adults who want a tastier, more pleasant way to take vitamins. they come in delicious all natural pineapple-orange, peach and mango flavors and have no synthetic dyes. Helps support heart health. Yeast and gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Target
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
If you can't swallow pills I guess these would be a better way to get your fish oil. I have no problem swallowing pills but I went for gummies because they are more fun. However, they taste like tuna fish to me and I find myself barely chewing them before swallowing. In the future I will buy pills because the fish taste is disgusting.
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
I like these gummies. They have a good taste and I prefer them to swallowing huge "horse pills" to get my fish oil.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
I just can't . Fish oil should never be made to chew . I have to get the smaller fish oil capsules and take several each night because I can't swallow the giant ones . Doesn't matter what flavor you try to cover them up with I can still Tate it . This is a no for me
Makeupbymlc C.
Nature made everyday vitamins are great and essential for any and everyone! I have tried many nature made vitamins for everyday essentials and they are absolutely great.
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I take three gummies multiple times a day as recommended by my doctor, helps with my mood I definitely and better about it in the winter taste great and work great
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Best tasting fish oil gummies I've tried. Plus they are gluten free. The banana strawberry are my favorite out of the pack but they are all amazing.