BY NATURE MADE

New. Dietary Supplement. Heart Healthy Omega-3 EPA & DHA*. Natural Fruit Flavors. Colors from Natural Sources. No Yeast or Gluten Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummies are a great tasting way to take your vitamins.  We re so sure you ll love the taste, we guarantee it. Fish Oil adult gummies are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any. see more...

• Are this good those it workBe the first to answer!
  • Do these leave a fishy after taste later on? most say they don't bu...1 Answers
  • Does this give a fishy taste or an after taste? I remember the pure...1 Answers
Janet K.
Janet K.
These taste pretty good and are easy to take. I do get a slight aftertaste once I have finished eating them, but nothing I can't get past easily. I like the orange, lemon, and strawberry flavors.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
These gummies are great tasting but really sweet. I would recommend taking these then brushing your teeth. There is no fishy taste or after taste with these.
Elda G.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Son muy buenas mi hija las esta tomando y la verdad le han ayudado muchoo son muy faciles para consumirlaas tienen sabores muy buenos
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
If you can't swallow pills I guess these would be a better way to get your fish oil. I have no problem swallowing pills but I went for gummies because they are more fun. However, they taste like tuna fish to me and I find myself barely chewing them before swallowing. In the future I will buy pills because the fish taste is disgusting.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
These vitamins are yummy and easy to take. I don't miss a day. I even can tell my nails are growing strong and healthy. I take them because they are an anti-inflammatory! Way better than having to swallow a big ol pill.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually don't like gummy vitamins because of the extra sugar, but I decided to try these to avoid fishy breath. They are effective as a fish oil supplement and don't have a lingering fish smell, but I'm not a big fan of the flavor. They're not fishy, but they do have a strange after taste.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Good taste. No fish taste at all like fish oil pills. No smell either. Good price. Great way to get omega 3 for a non fish eater. Purchased at target.
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I seem to have this with all gummie vitamins. I got these at my local target because I took the horse pills of the Fish Oil and always have had problems with swallowing them. So I opted for the gummies and compared to the same brands pills I did not see the same results as the pills as with the gummies. They do taste like candy and make it easier to take vitamins but I will sticking with the pills of this brand because they seem to affect me more.
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
These are delicious, but I think they gave me a cavity. Make sure you take them right before brushing your teeth and not afterwards!
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
These are great except the taste. They try to conceal the fish taste but I can still taste it.. Or maybe I'm just trying so hard to see if I can taste it.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Des Moines, IA
Do these have an awful taste or smell?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
West Kelowna , BC, BC, BC
Do these leave a fishy after taste later on? most say they don't but if you burp later you cab smell and taste the fishy flavor.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this give a fishy taste or an after taste? I remember the pure vodka er Oil capsules use to leave my breath smelling fishy lol I hated taking them. I hope this one doesn't do that.
vivian m.