BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement Healthy Heart Nutrient Combination* May Reduce Heart Disease Risk   Formulated for Easy Absorption Fuel Your Greatness™ Fish Oil and Vitamin D is a powerful combination of heart healthy ingredients. Vitamin D deficiency has been strongly linked to cardiovascular health. While the consumption of Omega-3 Fish Oil show clinically proven heart health benefits.* Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific evidence supporting the claim, the evidence is not conclusive. Omega-3 fatty acids also help maintain triglyceride levels.* No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast, Starch or Gluten. Questions? *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagn see more...

Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
The most10 benefits is that gives a beauty boost.
1. Reduces inflammation
8. Pickens your hair
9. Glowing skin
10. Have a healthy heart
Deactivated A.
I'm not sure what's so different about this brand but I don't feel any improvements and I feel nauseous within an hour of taking it. The only positive so far is it's easy to swallow.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
I take this for the nutritional value, but I also take it for my hair. I use a cocktail of this, biotin and prenatal vitamins and it helps a lot
Laura S.
APO, AP
Took this when I ran out of my normal fish oil. Didn't give me the fish burps that so many other brands do.